Media Discussion - 2023/24

Why has 'always the victims' chant been classed as a tragedy chant. I always thought it was more about the Suarez / Evra incident and then every issue they have been involved in when they have always made out someone else was to blame. AFAIK it was never about Hillsborough. Can anyone care to enlighten me?
It has always been about lfc always finding excuses for why they got beat. They've been the victim of refs, pgmol, snow, UK govn, cheating, racism, whatever they can find that replaces "They were shit" as the reason. Over the years they have managed to change the narrative into something more favourable to them.

I'v always (Or used to) had a lot of respect for what the lfc fans did, pressing the police and the govn until something had to give until someone had to asnwer for Hillsborough (Even though no one went to jail ffs!)... But my god they have milked this way too much now and they KNOW they are milking it. Its actually turned quite insidious the way they capitalise on those deaths.

Agree with this. Seen loads of things saying it was a brilliant game - it wasn't, it was amateurish and dogshit.

It was entertaining though, I'll give them that. Games are always more entertaining when there's mistakes being made everywhere.
Oh come on. It ended up being a great game. Full of drama with 2 teams we all hate. It takes all sorts to make a good football match - the mistakes and everything else ae all part of what makes a great cup tie. Forget the media wankathon - the other 3 cup ties were all exciting whereas ours was too one sided to be that exciting.

Of course this won’t be mentioned in the media. Liverpool fans throwing smokies (not flares) into the disabled section at Old Trafford.

Ain't on a continuous loop on SKY so it nevah evah appened, la. Their influence over the parasitic media can be used either to orchestrate controversy or quietly move on as if nowt happened.

Clear and organised.

Oh come on. It ended up being a great game. Full of drama with 2 teams we all hate. It takes all sorts to make a good football match - the mistakes and everything else ae all part of what makes a great cup tie. Forget the media wankathon - the other 3 cup ties were all exciting whereas ours was too one sided to be that exciting.
Nah, it was entertaining, I agree with that. It wasn't top quality though. Entertaining, yes, but great, no. It was actually too open and frenetic for it to be a great game. Maybe I'm being picky though.

Absolutely although the rag he highlights certainly needs to be had a word with. He's supposedly a grown man so there's no excuse.
He definitely does. Evans shouldn't be the one calling it out though, given his previous, and to actually be advocating him being hunted down is a fucking disgrace. The bloke in question will no doubt get identified and dealt with by the police and the club so Evans should leave it at that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.