Media Discussion - 2023/24

B-b-but Micah Richards is still an utter knob, and Barton is still a fuckstain. Dunces that got lucky, the pair of them
Think it was a boxing day game at Wigan and we got absolutely hammered, Barton was the only City player to come over to the City fans to applaud them. Micah can be annoying at times but the stick he gets off some so-called blues is way over the top.

I don’t think that’s working. Just because thick fuckers are getting air time blaming City the majority are becoming aware of what’s happening.
You only need to look on social media to see that it's not only rags and scousers who think we're guilty now, most people believe there has to be at least something in it from what they have been fed by the media

Jordan making out that City want the investigation private when Stefan pointed out that the PL want to keep it private aswell. Jordan in a miny stutter
I remember the judge ruling on that after the Daily Mail, I think, stuck its oar in.
One of our legally savvy number can probably clarify this, but why did both sides want everything heard in private? What would have been the benefit for City? What would have been the benefit for the PL?

Also, on an entirely different matter, whilst an email is just evidence of an email, would there actually have been anything wrong with the AD Executive Authority covering the £59m balance of the Etihad deal?

I remember the judge ruling on that after the Daily Mail, I think, stuck its oar in.
One of our legally savvy number can probably clarify this, but why did both sides want everything heard in private? What would have been the benefit for City? What would have been the benefit for the PL?

Also, on an entirely different matter, whilst an email is just evidence of an email, would there actually have been anything wrong with the AD Executive Authority covering the £59m balance of the Etihad deal?

& who grasses to the media to get it in the public domain.

Nothing wrong at all, but the allegation was that ADUG had paid it.

As to why both parties wanted the investigation to be private, I didn't pay much attention to those procedings. I suppose the answer is in the documentation. I may have a look later.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.