Media discussion - 2024/25

Craig Burley is always fair with us.
If we play well he says It and likewise if we play bad.
No mention of money or charges or anything else, he sees us as a brilliant team and appreciates the beautiful game.
Nothing like Cissy and Ada on sky sports tutting and pulling their face at us.
And, when we don't play well, I have no problem with them saying so either.

The levels of professionalism at that network go far beyond what we have in the mainstream in this country. For one, they don't dress like they're on an all-inclusive holiday, unlike everyone who seems to work at Sky. This shows respect for the position and for the viewer. Secondly, there are no obvious agendas - they have a great chemistry whilst being able to deliver forthright opinions.

Craig Burley is always fair with us.
If we play well he says It and likewise if we play bad.
No mention of money or charges or anything else, he sees us as a brilliant team and appreciates the beautiful game.
Nothing like Cissy and Ada on sky sports tutting and pulling their face at us.
You're correct he is fair but Burley does mention the charges often. Albeit not in a spiteful way.

That pearl-clutching wet wipe Oliver Holt is at it again. I won't link but here's a sample of his hysterical, histrionic tantrum;

"The modern game, twisted by greed, is so afraid of us finding out its dark workings that everything that transpires will be hidden from view lest its misshapen features should ever be exposed to the light. But in the end, some time next year, we will be told the conclusions"
If he writes and believes this (as most sensible & informed fans do), why don't he have the courage of an investigative journalist and uncover/report his findings.

Seek and ye shall find !!

That pearl-clutching wet wipe Oliver Holt is at it again. I won't link but here's a sample of his hysterical, histrionic tantrum;

"The modern game, twisted by greed, is so afraid of us finding out its dark workings that everything that transpires will be hidden from view lest its misshapen features should ever be exposed to the light. But in the end, some time next year, we will be told the conclusions"
He could easily be talking about the cartel there…but of course he isn’t.

I have to say it's not all media. I watch espn and they never bag City. In fact Steve Nicholl praises us regularly and of course they have Needum on there also.
I've just seen Craig Burley calling Rodri the best in the world. As he does about KDB and Pep.
They all rate us for the football which is as it should be.
These guys are way more tolerable than Neville, Spitty etc.
Half the posters on this thread are daft. They seem to actively seek out the negative stuff (not hard granted) then piss and moan about it. Why?
Surely if you don't wanna hear spitty and co then get iptv. If you don't wanna hear some gobby twat whineing on youtube or twitter then, er, stay off it or block the fuckers.
Optus sports comms yesterday was glowing with praise for City.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.