Media Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is one of the few times Pep and the board got it wrong. We should have got off the bus and told the UEFA rep that we were shook up and not in a fit state to play the match. It’s always said that games are decided by fine margins - and getting attacked prior to starting work would not be acceptable to any profession. If we had made a stand even the bent fu****** at UEFA would have had to act.
We allowed all concerned to brush it under the carpet.
Did UEFA not say after the fact that they had no control or input over what happens outside the ground? They would have awarded the game to Liverpool regardless.

Can's disagree with you. The point I was attempting to make was that these days you don't get the mass football organised attacks that occurred in the past. Most of the time those were fans on fans. This was the most pre-meditated assault on the actual team and they weren't just there to make middle finger and wanker gestures. And everyone knew about it weeks before.
These bastards hate our City, when the rags were top dogs they were abused and assaulted at Anfield so that Liverpool legends had to travel on their coach. Now we are pride of Manchester, they take their spite and hatred of Mancs out on us. The FA should state that any club that cannot guarantee the safety of visiting players will lose the right to host matches.

Exactly how I feel about them.
I'm from old trafford as the user name suggests but I only dislike the rags compared to the hate I now have for this lot after the bus incident. We should never have agreed to have kicked off on time, sod the tv companies - no doubt uefa would have fined us more than them but it would have been worth it to try and make a point about what had happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.