Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Extract: “More widely, anti-Muslim racism is endemic in British society, with a new study finding that middle-class social groups are significantly more likely to admit to bigoted views about Islamic beliefs.”

Germalism sorry journalism Is a by product of society. Most report on Muslim matters with no knowledge other than to say they must be dodgy cuz they from the Middle East.The hacks need educated.

Now I don’t necessarily agree with this view on Britain myself but it gives food for thought
As to why MCFC is constantly under attack. Where does this hate of city come from?…

A perceived unfair advantage due to having a rich owner? Probably. Most successful clubs needed money to start their ascension. So that can’t be it.

Oil money? As noted above many premier league owners have gained wealth through oil and other natural resources.

Blood money? Again can’t be that. The majority of countries have been involved in unjustified wars and many innocent people lost their lives.

Commercial revenue? The red teams helped create the wealth in the premier league and want to keep it for themselves. Premier was created out of greed and now the super league.

I have not deeply researched the points above so feel free to pick them apart.

In summary, Only two colours seem to matter and that is white and green. Anyone who try’s to grab a share will be treated with sustain and destroyed using any means necessary. In this case the sports media.
View attachment 47336
Ah, the Guardian. That rag and the Mail are two cheeks on the same arse.

View attachment 47314any of these Sam Lee? Got a proper sagging by me at villa game if so. Non of the fuckers would look at me.
How-to-stand-out-as-a-football-journalist.jpg

Rat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.