Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Simply put, it'll be an attempt driven by the usual's to have clubs owned by people linked to states, whether that be Sheikh Mansour as a UAE royal, PIF @ Newcastle or whoever else outlawed through lobbying an 'independent arbitrator'.

How this would ever be practical in reality is beyond me & clearly would fail, not least for the point you mentioned, but you can guarantee they will try it, they are testing the waters with their lapdogs in the media.
they'll just canvass the Whatsapp group

Neville and Carragher are two red shites who should be allowed nowhere near our ground, players or manager. They are the enemy pure and simple and not the neutral's they portray themselves to be
Who’d have thought we’d see life long enemies, and the bitterest of rivals, from the biggest game in England, so cosy and pally eh, it’s a myth, just like much of their ‘elite history’, I’ve seen rags and dippers almost kissing each other when we’ve lost, some rivalry.

Maybe I am missing it, but can't find the sack neville thread? Does anyone know if it's been removed?

All these pundits who are so outraged at UAE and it’s human rights record. Most holiday in Dubai and some even own or did own property there - including Gary Neville.
Gary Neville has had property in Malta for nearly 20 years. He even called it his second home, despite the Maltese government being very chummy with Colonel Gaddafi and his terrorist murderers.
The Maltese navy deals with asylum seekers by blockading their route and slowly but surely pushing them back to the Libyan refugee camps.
I must have missed the squeaking rat mentioning that in recent days.
BTW has he offered the use of any of his considerable amount of property to the Ukrainian refugees?

It's the ongoing war in Yemen they cite mainly. Although this is Saudi led it is an Arab coalition of which Abu Dhabi is part of.

They also use human rights in those countries, mainly the use of the death penalty. Well last time I checked the States still used the death penalty and meddled in many foreign countries which hasn't always been benificial to the health and wellbeing of those countries.

Neville and Carragher are two red shites who should be allowed nowhere near our ground, players or manager. They are the enemy pure and simple and not the neutral's they portray themselves to be.
Paulchapo

Spot on with your observations on the perversity with views on the good old USA. 2021 still over 2,500 people on death row. Thirty odd state and Federal executions per year. States reversing freedoms on abortion. States making it harder for the disadvantaged and ethnic minorities to vote, on LGBTQ - Americans arnt fully protected from Discrimination in 29 States (FreedomforallAmericans.org), America backing the Saudi- led coalition against the Houthi rebels in Yemen, the US funded genocide against the Timorese etc.

The double standards are there for all to see (if they care to).
We all know Ratty And Spitty would welcome a return to the super Sunday era. They are, as you eloquently write, two red shites. They should be challenged and called out every day.
Keep the faith.

Who’d have thought we’d see life long enemies, and the bitterest of rivals, from the biggest game in England, so cosy and pally eh, it’s a myth, just like much of their ‘elite history’, I’ve seen rags and dippers almost kissing each other when we’ve lost, some rivalry.
I might be getting dates wrong but I think it was earlier this season. Rags and Dippers were top and they were almost arm in arm. Normal service had resumed and they were looking forward to renewing their rivalry for years to come. Sadly, reports of any blue demise were greatly exaggerated. Could've been last season? Bloody lockdowns have bolloxed my memory again

Sadly your problem is the mass media needs the likes of Arsenal, Victim fc and the rags to do well so clowns from different parts of the country will buy into the gloryhunt fest ........... honestly I hope Chelsea get sorted soon ........ I hope you lot continue to do the same and I hope Newcastle smash there way through ........ they are gonna go on a massive witch-hunt now because it’s there only way of getting back to the top now that’s the real sad case it’s no longer about football with these twats it playing snide crap games to get you off the top ..........I mean the sky loadmouths if last night was a double standard rat and a man who spits on kids :( cannot wait for the serial cheat Rio to no doubt push this agenda even more

I might be getting dates wrong but I think it was earlier this season. Rags and Dippers were top and they were almost arm in arm. Normal service had resumed and they were looking forward to renewing their rivalry for years to come. Sadly, reports of any blue demise were greatly exaggerated. Could've been last season? Bloody lockdowns have bolloxed my memory again
Could be any season really at the start tbh mate, you know, when they’re both ‘neck and neck’ on nil points lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.