Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Talk Sport 7:00 sports news went something like - Liverpool are 1 point clear at the top of the Premier League, after drawing at Brentford, but their rivals failed to take advantage as both Chelsea and Manchester united lost at home

Talk Sport 7:00 sports news went something like - Liverpool are 1 point clear at the top of the Premier League, after drawing at Brentford, but their rivals failed to take advantage as both Chelsea and Manchester united lost at home

Really? If that’s true there must be some sad fuxkers running that station!

Technically they are their rivals though.

For second place.

In my opinion City fans should be elated at the moment. We have won 3 titles in 4 years. We have Pep Guardiola and players like Foden who is truly a special player and yet if you read Bluemoon some of the comments are poisonous. I think this is a product of our conformist times. People lack the mental strength to think for themselves and they have just wilted in the face of relentless media criticism.

I checked the news this morning for City news and what did I find in the Guardian? Their match report discussion had been taken over by battering City fans because their journalists had selected this post for discussion breaking their own guidance on comments. This goes on all the time, every day of the week, month in month out. And it adds up, and has worn some fans down.

View attachment 26794

(Please do not reply by the way. Because that finances the Guardian)

The commercial media sell news. So they bait City and praise Utd. You can make that costly by boycotting their posts and adding to their admin cost when appropriate.
Why are you still reading the guardian ? You are part of the problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.