Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
As their brand is "MU" this and "MU" that, the answer is obvious.
(Forgot original picture!)
View attachment 42707

To quote the late Dennis Healey, Evra's comments are:
'Like being savaged by a dead sheep'
Cheers fella - that saved me a google search - Iknew it was about Geoffrey Howe just couldn't remember who had said it - what a silly billy i am

He'll be fucking with them in his next presser.

I can see Pep blowing smoke up their arses and commenting that Gerrard will be professional and not let his love of the club get in the way of his own managerial career.
It didn't stop Lampard from celebrating Everton's winner against Chelsea.

Recruitment Liverpools way....means robbing our IT records.
Haha The Mickey owners The Fenway group, Kraft inc are multi multi gazzillion trillionaires and have spent over 800 million now with 60m Diaz. And they now have the highest wage bill in the PL. But yes Danny they do it organically the right way.

Recruitment Liverpools way....means robbing our IT records.
Step 1) Pillage half of Southampton's team. Lovren, Clyne, Lallana, Mane, Van Dijk
Step 2) Sell Phillipe to Coutinho to Barcelona and claim all future signings were made from the proceeds of this sale
Step 3) Hack Man City's scouting database in order to identify better players
Step 4) Diagnose all incoming signings with Ashtma so you can give them steroids via medical exemption
Step 5) Claim that all Liverpool signings come for the love and histree of the club and earn no wages whatsoever.

Haaland transfer is now being reported with not only the transfer fee, but 5-year salary lumped together as well. Hmmm, strange....I suppose by the time he signs the contract all possible sponsorship contracts will be included.It almost like there is a bit of media bias against us!

Haaland transfer is now being reported with not only the transfer fee, but 5-year salary lumped together as well. Hmmm, strange....I suppose by the time he signs the contract all possible sponsorship contracts will be included.It almost like there is a bit of media bias against us!
I love the hurt, drink it in :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.