Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Took him a whole 30 seconds to make himslef look a clown

If you want to discuss football tactics, team selections, set-ups etc, get someone who’s played a bit and has some insight and experience- someone like ….well….Murphy here.
If you want to discuss recruitment, investment, wage structure etc - get someone who knows what the fuck they are talking about- not like…..well….Murphy here!

When the rags bought Andy Cole from the club full of part-time fans up at Newcastle I thought 'that's it then'.
But I don't recall the level of shite thrown at us directed at them back then.

Fuck me, it didn't take long!
It’ll be just like Aguero all over again. I was absolutely gutted when he demanded to be sold to Real Madrid, as we’d been told from the day he signed…….

Took him a whole 30 seconds to make himslef look a clown

So Danny you thick scouse vermin **** after an initial huge investment by Sheik Mansour Manchester City have been self sufficent for the last few years being the most succesful club in the last decade and earning the most prize money and lucrative sponorships have followed suit due to our success, let that sink into your thick fuckin scouse cranium you clown

It’s started.

The excuses. The denials. The lies.

Jasper from Liverpool-USA.

50-EFE627-6-E06-4-F21-AB87-E93-B5-F1-A6-DDA.jpg
Weird that because the UCL is the harder of the two trophies, no??????
Isn't that what they keep telling us???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.