Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL at this article. The author is a Newcastle fan who doesn't go to games any more supposedly but claims he was in a home stand for our 5-0 tonking of them.

Then he's written this...

LOL at this article. The author is a Newcastle fan who doesn't go to games any more supposedly but claims he was in a home stand for our 5-0 tonking of them.

I'm just going to accept your word on that PB, damned if I'm giving them the clicks.

The MEN having a pop at united in an article about Braaf :)

"Sancho was given the first team opportunities he wanted and that City couldn't offer, and never looked back. Not until he joined Manchester United, anyway."

The clown can’t even get his facts right, ‘runners up in the League Cup’?

, no doubt if I’d searched long enough I might have found reference to Colin Bell somewhere. F'in knob head, there's only a full stand named after him

He's just bitter because like all the other Geordies who turned up a couple of weeks ago he thought they were going to give us a game. It was a huge day out for them. They thought that they are now our rivals but they got their now customary pummelling.

He's just bitter because like all the other Geordies who turned up a couple of weeks ago he thought they were going to give us a game. It was a huge day out for them. They thought that they are now our rivals but they got their now customary pummelling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.