Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have to sell if someone offers a decent amount - we’ve promised the player.
On your wider point about Barcelona I completely agree. We should have nothing to do with them in any capacity, and this should have been club policy for the last ten years.

There has always been something deeply concerning and unedifying about the way City have always allowed themselves to be treated like shit by Barcelona.
I’ll get jumped on for this bit, but if we were a truly big club, like a United for example, we simply would not put up with this shit.
You start treating Barca with disrespect you can forget about Pep thinking about an extension with us. Besides I thought we’ve always had a healthy relationship with Barca.

Tbh, as a not-quite FOC yet, I’d respectfully suggest it sounds more like you’re railing against the times we live in in general, rather than the bbc in particular. The “chiselling” I think you are referring to can be found (if you think it exists) in Hollywood movies, in American produced tv output, in Sky tv production, and in ITV dramas too. To focus on the bbc alone perhaps isn’t really sufficient to address your concerns, if I’m reading your feelings correctly from what you’ve posted there.
Good to have a bit of a debate on this (digitally) and I get what you say about the “messaging” going on via Sky etc and it sure does exist in the US MSM as well -the ludicrous HBO Series “Westworld” a prime example -but for me the BBC is the absolute worst -because it trade’s it’s output on years of excellence -when these days the focus is clearly on broadcasting propaganda to the ignorant masses as years of “issues” on Eastenders would testify

I just reported this defamatory comment on the BBC Kalvin Phillips transfer story:

FootOfDavros

City still under investigation for past FFP breaches. Sell Jesus for £45m, buy Phillips for £45m.
Great stuff - zero net spend! But isn't there a term for when you take dodgily acquired assets and churn them into a "clean" asset?

The BBC replied with this:
we have decided that it does not contravene the House Rules and are going to leave it on site.

The BBC really are run by cunts.
Post the same comment about the dips and it'd be off quicker than a brasses knickers.

The Mirror again.

Apparently Jurgen Klopp turned down the chance to sign Kalvin Phillips before he signed for City. (of course he did)

I just reported this defamatory comment on the BBC Kalvin Phillips transfer story:

FootOfDavros

City still under investigation for past FFP breaches. Sell Jesus for £45m, buy Phillips for £45m.
Great stuff - zero net spend! But isn't there a term for when you take dodgily acquired assets and churn them into a "clean" asset?

The BBC replied with this:
we have decided that it does not contravene the House Rules and are going to leave it on site.

The BBC really are run by cunts.

Noticed that comment yesterday, I think it was removed as I put the following in reply and it states post has been removed and mine is still there.

S

Reply posted by SilvaisSkyBlue, at 13:27 4 JulSilvaisSkyBlue​

13:27 4 Jul
to FootOfDavros
"
This post has been removed.
"
SilvaisSkyBlue replied:
Ask Liverpool, they are sponsored by the biggest money launderers in the world in Standard Chartered.

Before thinking about removing this post BBC, all the above is proven in law.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.