Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since this tweet from Neil Custis, Phil Foden has made 195 Manchester City appearances, scored 59 goals, won 4 Premier League titles, 2 FA Cups, 3 League Cups & a Champions League; got 23 England caps and signed a contract extension at City until 2027. (The Football Community)

View attachment 83200
I saw on here he was on 16.6 starts per trophy after we won the Prem...it'll be a bit lower again now after the 2 cups.

Fucking wasting his life ;)

Dan Roan doing his best to mention all the controversies and attempting to rain on our parade.
Dan Roan is a low life fucker. Remember outside Leicester after the helicopter crash. He was telling the world live on tv that the owner who had just die was with his bit on the side. Roan is a **** that will sink to any depth to try to advance his pathetic career.

Since this tweet from Neil Custis, Phil Foden has made 195 Manchester City appearances, scored 59 goals, won 4 Premier League titles, 2 FA Cups, 3 League Cups & a Champions League; got 23 England caps and signed a contract extension at City until 2027. (The Football Community)

View attachment 83200
5 premier league titles not 4

They are pinning their hopes on Pep leaving at the end of his contract this morning.
I saw the article in The Guardian. No quotes. No facts. Just guessing. Total speculation. He may leave at this point, but they know nothing. A lot can happen in 2 years too. City's board will plan carefully with Pep I am sure and his replacement will be targeted in advance.

This is the excerpt from The Guardian...

'The manager, fresh from leading City to the treble, has all but decided that he will depart in summer 2025 and end his tenure after nine years'.

I watched the Sky Sports report on the parade half an hour ago.

They showed just one over head shot of the crowd. They picked an area that didn’t look particularly flattering. All other shots were close ups of 1 or 2 fans or the players up close.

It might be me and my hatred of the media but whenever you see other parades they always show overhead shots of the big crowds. They didn’t do that for us.

It’s these little things time and time again that mount up.

I watched the Sky Sports report on the parade half an hour ago.

They showed just one over head shot of the crowd. They picked an area that didn’t look particularly flattering. All other shots were close ups of 1 or 2 fans or the players up close.

It might be me and my hatred of the media but whenever you see other parades they always show overhead shots of the big crowds. They didn’t do that for us.

It’s these little things time and time again that mount up.
Organised and clear. Happens too frequently for it not to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.