Message from a Sunderland fan

Watching City the other night is like watching a different sport to my lot at Sunderland. I hope the long term Maine Road lot are lapping it up.
We are living the dream and unlike that lot in Stretford do not think it is our divine right to win trophies. We are truly blessed with our owners who have helped to regenerate a scruffy area of our great City as well as giving us really entertaining football.

Sunderland and its fans will always have a soft spot in my heart, I will never forget the response of your supporters when that Aguero goal was scored in May 2012, that was a magical moment.

I remember going to stadium of light for the first ever game. Was a Friday night and had a wedding the next day. Think the game kicked off late because of traffic outside. Must have been around 1997. Lost 3-1 with a Kinkladze penalty. Kernaghan got sent off

I remember going to stadium of light for the first ever game. Was a Friday night and had a wedding the next day. Think the game kicked off late because of traffic outside. Must have been around 1997. Lost 3-1 with a Kinkladze penalty. Kernaghan got sent off
I was at that one and I remember thinking it was the loudest stadium I’d ever heard.

Absolutely shocking last night we were. Nee light at the end of this tunnel. Suppose it saves us being embarrassed at Wembley again

Vindictive bastard isn't he?
That's nothing. When Preston sacked his son in 2010 after a 26% win record and whilst at the bottom of the table, he immediately recalled 3 on loan players back to United and got Tony Pulis to recall 2 to Stoke. Losing 5 first team players meant there was no chance of a recovery and Preston were relegated.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.