Message from a Sunderland fan

I actually think he may end up with the England job. He can't do Spain for political reasons and he loves the English game. Imagine if he won the CL with City and the World Cup with England. That would end all the debates about who the greatest manager was. I think he would relish that challenge.
I think Pep would not like managing a national side. He is above all a coach who works day to day with players and would miss that. Nor is he keen on the politics, the absence of which at City is a big factor in his staying.

I’ve had an argument with a Rag over Sunderland! I don’t know if you Mackems realise this but Sunderland have become little part of Manchester football culture - with the Rags hating you and City having a mini alliance with you.
Trust me mate I know, they remind us a lot how they’re enjoying seeing us in league one.

City used to be everyone's favourite second club..Well Sunderland are mine.. how the fans responded to 93.20 is superb.. a club with a great stadium, great fans that should be in the PL..just hope this new owner puts in some cash to bring you up the leagues.. City were so so close to being where you are now.

City used to be everyone's favourite second club..Well Sunderland are mine.. how the fans responded to 93.20 is superb.. a club with a great stadium, great fans that should be in the PL..just hope this new owner puts in some cash to bring you up the leagues.. City were so so close to being where you are now.
Hopefully this season we get our transfers right, too often especially last season we had a lot of slow ponderous play and not a lot of pace in the side. Be a massive turn over this season I think we will bring in around 12-14 new players due to players being released and Wyke looks like he’s leaving and I’ve heard O’Nien is leaving also. A young dynamic hungry side will do ideally.

Hopefully this season we get our transfers right, too often especially last season we had a lot of slow ponderous play and not a lot of pace in the side. Be a massive turn over this season I think we will bring in around 12-14 new players due to players being released and Wyke looks like he’s leaving and I’ve heard O’Nien is leaving also. A young dynamic hungry side will do ideally.
That is a big turnover of players and equally a big risk..if the club had any sense they would get someone like Fat Sam back to steady the ship, maybe get two or three experienced players onboard..Johnson did will at Bristol but hasnt set the world alight for you..you drew too many games, maybe a new striker ???

That is a big turnover of players and equally a big risk..if the club had any sense they would get someone like Fat Sam back to steady the ship, maybe get two or three experienced players onboard..Johnson did will at Bristol but hasnt set the world alight for you..you drew too many games, maybe a new striker ???
Think Ross Stewart will be the main striker he’s looked good when he’s started, very mobile for a big lad gets in behind. Better all round game than Wyke. We really need to add goals from midfield I think leadbitter was our second top scorer with 7 mostly penalties.

Also would give a arm and a leg for big sam to come back. Loved his short spell here

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.