Metrolink to / from Etihad

You get fined £120 (pay later) or £60 to the inspector.

If you tap in but don’t tap out within 2hrs you get charged the max single journey of £4.60. If you start another journey after 2hrs and do the same you get charged another £4.60. The danger is if you “tap in” at the start of another journey within the initial 2 hrs then you are technically tapping out and risk the £60/£120 fine. A few have been caught with this especially if they use multiple cards by mistake.
That's if you use your bank cards, my post is regarding the metrolink season pass that City sell.

You get fined £120 (pay later) or £60 to the inspector.

If you tap in but don’t tap out within 2hrs you get charged the max single journey of £4.60. If you start another journey after 2hrs and do the same you get charged another £4.60. The danger is if you “tap in” at the start of another journey within the initial 2 hrs then you are technically tapping out and risk the £60/£120 fine. A few have been caught with this especially if they use multiple cards by mistake.
But this is with a season ticket and not a credit/debit card.
I hope we dont have to tap in and out with the seasoncard.

But this is with a season ticket and not a credit/debit card.
I hope we dont have to tap in and out with the seasoncard.
I’d be surprised if you have to, I can’t see a reason for it and would help reduce the ridiculous queuing to tap out at busy times.

You do have to tap in and out with the City Metrolink pass. I don't know what happens if you don't though as I've never been stopped to have it checked
Don't understand why you have to tap in and out ,the fact your in possession of a card shows you have paid to travel to and from the match.

My metrolink season card arrived today. Unlike previous seasons there's no City branding on it, it's bright yellow with the bee network logo.

My metrolink season card arrived today. Unlike previous seasons there's no City branding on it, it's bright yellow with the bee network logo.

My yellow BeeCard arrived with no details about its use, phoned Bee Network about its use not much help so phoned City, normal 25 to 30 min for answer, very helpful but should have asked will this card be valid as long as you pay for it to be renewed.

My yellow BeeCard arrived with no details about its use, phoned Bee Network about its use not much help so phoned City, normal 25 to 30 min for answer, very helpful but should have asked will this card be valid as long as you pay for it to be renewed.
Mine hasn't got my name, supporter number or any reference to City on it. How are they going to manage the fast track if the season cards are identical to every other bee network card?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.