Metrolink to / from Etihad

Mine hasn't got my name, supporter number or any reference to City on it. How are they going to manage the fast track if the season cards are identical to every other bee network card?
They were scanning them in the fast track queue last season, or at least until it got too busy. Perhaps that's how they will manage it this season if they can tell the difference electronically. If it's a bog standard Bee Network card though what's to stop anyone getting one from TFGM and jibbing in the queue without any credit on the card?

I really hope they don't take the fast track away as it's the only reason for having the card really.
My spine is busted so it's a godsend for me not having to go round the snake. If they take the Fast Track away then I'll be cancelling my DD that's for sure!

They were scanning them in the fast track queue last season, or at least until it got too busy. Perhaps that's how they will manage it this season if they can tell the difference electronically. If it's a bog standard Bee Network card though what's to stop anyone getting one from TFGM and jibbing in the queue without any credit on the card?

I really hope they don't take the fast track away as it's the only reason for having the card really.
My spine is busted so it's a godsend for me not having to go round the snake. If they take the Fast Track away then I'll be cancelling my DD that's for sure!
They should allow OAP’s in the fast-track queue, I am sick to death of winding my way through the sheep pens. It could be the deciding factor in me eventually giving up my season ticket.

They should allow OAP’s in the fast-track queue, I am sick to death of winding my way through the sheep pens. It could be the deciding factor in me eventually giving up my season ticket.
Why don't you use the lift to access the platform ?

Never even saw a scanner last season, and used mine for every game.

Question about the season ticket..
Can you break the journey up before getting to the stadium so have a couple of hours in town before ?
Done this with tap in with a debit card and if i exceed 2 hours you get charged for extra journey..
Pissed of that you have to tap in with the season card

Can you break the journey up before getting to the stadium so have a couple of hours in town before ?
Done this with tap in with a debit card and if i exceed 2 hours you get charged for extra journey..
Yes you can.

I was going to ask this.

I always head to Town for some breakfast and spend three hours in a pub, and only then head to the Etihad.

Would I be able to use this card at 9am, tap in near mine and tap out in Town, then use it again to tap in at a Met stop in Town at about 2pm and head to the Etihad?

I’ve never had one before and the card has just come in an envelope with no information at all.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.