Metrolink to / from Etihad

Made up they are running direct from Altrincham to the stadium today every fifteen minutes. I suspect it's to do with all the other events going on the city center rather than a new schedule.

I've chosen to pay the £74 this year simply to use the fast track entrance.
I travel to and from matches with someone with mobility issues, and walking from the Colin Bell stand to the East Stand to join the back of the tram queue after each match last season was becoming very time consuming.
Ironically, if I was travelling on my own, I'd always walk from and back to Castlefield, so wouldn't need to use the tram at all!
We're both on all cup schemes so the passes will pay for themselves, but also looking forward to saving round about 40 minutes after each match this season!
Fast Track?! FFS this is what ruined water and theme parks across Europe. Needs fucking right off.

What a fucking shambles tonight getting back to Ashton, an hour and 10 minutes wait for a tram to Ashton, 5 going the other way back into town, one that didn't bother stopping ( but they did say sorry over the tanoy :) ).
Packed on more than usual and very slow all the way back.
Fucking garbage

What a fucking shambles tonight getting back to Ashton, an hour and 10 minutes wait for a tram to Ashton, 5 going the other way back into town, one that didn't bother stopping ( but they did say sorry over the tanoy :) ).
Packed on more than usual and very slow all the way back.
Fucking garbage
It was fucking ridiculous mate..couldn't believe the half empty tram to Ashton just carried on without letting anyone on..
The metro security staff had no idea when the next tram was due or why the Ashton tram just went past without stopping..it's a fucking pisstake.
Mind you I knew it wouldn't be great on metro tonight as at full time when they put tram times on screen in ground it said Ashton tram 1 minute
Then next one was 25 minutes..

Made up they are running direct from Altrincham to the stadium today every fifteen minutes. I suspect it's to do with all the other events going on the city center rather than a new schedule.
Exactly that, they will be back to normal for the next Saturday game.

Clueless organisation.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.