Metrolink to / from Etihad

It was fucking ridiculous mate..couldn't believe the half empty tram to Ashton just carried on without letting anyone on..
The metro security staff had no idea when the next tram was due or why the Ashton tram just went past without stopping..it's a fucking pisstake.
Mind you I knew it wouldn't be great on metro tonight as at full time when they put tram times on screen in ground it said Ashton tram 1 minute
Then next one was 25 minutes..
I was on that platform at Clayton Hall....cunts trick not opening the doors

There seems to be quite a bit of work upcoming that will affect Altrincham-Etihad directs. Worth keeping an eye on some of this.

The work effects the Fulham home match for fans travelling from Altrincham. Trams will terminate at Old Trafford.

The Brentford game is also impacted as you will have to go to Victoria to get the Ashton tram.

Going to be an absolute ball-ache getting to the stadium, for those two matches.

Last edited:
The work effects the Fulham home match for fans travelling from Altrincham. Trams will terminate at Old Trafford.

The Brentford game is also impacted as you will have to go to Victoria to get the Ashton tram.

Going to be an absolute ball-ache getting to the stadium, for those two matches.
On the bright side I can get a direct tram for a change.

;)

It was fucking ridiculous mate..couldn't believe the half empty tram to Ashton just carried on without letting anyone on..
The metro security staff had no idea when the next tram was due or why the Ashton tram just went past without stopping..it's a fucking pisstake.
Mind you I knew it wouldn't be great on metro tonight as at full time when they put tram times on screen in ground it said Ashton tram 1 minute
They really need to get their act together otherwise people will just stop using them

They may not have knew why but they deffo knew before hand it wasn't stopping! The one near us conveniently backed out of sight couple of minutes before to not get backlash. When people were going mad at him he was laughing whilst pretending to be on the phone to someone about it.

Last edited:
They may not have knew why but they deffo knew before hand it wasn't stopping! The one near us conveniently backed out of site couple of minutes before to not get backlash. When people were going mad at him he was laughing whilst pretending to be on the phone to someone about it.
And people wonder why I constantly moan about the fucking useless Metrolink.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.