Metrolink to / from Etihad

And to think I used to pay 80 quid a year for one of those match day tram season ticket things.

What a fucking joke.

Public transport in this city / country is third world.

Metrolink are a fucking disgrace.

Market street tram stop after the game - double units to Ashton, Etihad Campus and The Airport.

Single fucking unit to Altrincham grossly overcrowded and bordering on a crushing incident.

I am going to raise this with Metrolink and that Scouse twat Andy Burnham.

Metrolink are a fucking disgrace.

Market street tram stop after the game - double units to Ashton, Etihad Campus and The Airport.

Single fucking unit to Altrincham grossly overcrowded and bordering on a crushing incident.

I am going to raise this with Metrolink and that Scouse twat Andy Burnham.
I purposely took my time tonight. Popped into the station for a piss break, grabbed a drink from Black Sheep - anything to ensure the masses got the earlier trams, knowing full well it would be bedlam.

No help for yourself, but doing so ensured I got a seat on a double unit to Altrincham (albeit getting home later than usual).

I purposely took my time tonight. Popped into the station for a piss break, grabbed a drink from Black Sheep - anything to ensure the masses got the earlier trams, knowing full well it would be bedlam.

No help for yourself, but doing so ensured I got a seat on a double unit to Altrincham (albeit getting home later than usual).
Typical Metrolink take the piss just before and after the match then bung on a double unit later on. I am heartly sick to death of their poxy service.

Typical Metrolink take the piss just before and after the match then bung on a double unit later on. I am heartly sick to death of their poxy service.
There's literally no excuse for that is there. When you consider after the match is most likely the peak time for people who have been shopping in town and who would want to leave town also, so they put a single on then. TW@TS

The Metrolink service to/from the Etihad on matchdays has always been an unacceptable shitshow. They don't even bother stacking trams outside Asda - I remember going to a concert at Sheffield Arena a few years back and they had four trams waiting after the end of the concert.

Much prefer the Crumpsall<>Ashton service to get to/from the ground.

Got the tram from Altrincham about 12:45, a single unit on a matchday with no trains running and people Christmas shopping. It was standing room only before we'd left the station. Also why are they not running through Piccadilly when other trams are?? On matchdays between 12-3 and 17:00-19:00 why can't they run double units and at 6 minute frequency? While they provide a year round service, surely on matchdays they should up their bloody game? Whoever is behind the planning of the company needs a rocket up their arse.

Got the tram from Altrincham about 12:45, a single unit on a matchday with no trains running and people Christmas shopping. It was standing room only before we'd left the station. Also why are they not running through Piccadilly when other trams are?? On matchdays between 12-3 and 17:00-19:00 why can't they run double units and at 6 minute frequency? While they provide a year round service, surely on matchdays they should up their bloody game? Whoever is behind the planning of the company needs a rocket up their arse.
Maintenance works are happening until the end of November. The Etihad trams are starting at Crumpsall rather than Eccles. This is due to very restricted capacity between Piccadilly Gardens and St Peter’s Square.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.