Micah Richards (2014/15)

Re: Micah Richards

I still have a lot of time for Micah Richards . I think if we sell him he will do a very good job some where else . I still think his best position is centre back .

"Cash in on him"

"Move him out"

Fuck me this isn't football manager. We have 3 matches this week, you think Zabaleta will play 270 minutes?

I don't blame him. No player of his age can be expected to stay backup forever.

Wish he would have kept it inside the club, though.

warpig said:
warpig said:
bit of an about turn from Micah. It wasn't too long ago that he was saying he would stay as a squad player as he loves the club.

ok, So I have now read the full article. micah again states that he loves the club and doesn't see himself leaving. he just needs reassurance of playing time. if he did leave, he would like to return to the club I the future in a coaching capacity. a slight change in his original stance, albeit minor.

re-assurances of playing time ? how absurd. nobody gets guarenteed time on the pitch. micah officially lost the plot.<br /><br />-- Mon Dec 02, 2013 6:58 am --<br /><br />
mgreenz97 said:
Are we really going to be so quick to bury one of our own?

he doesn't want to sign a new contract. which means he doesn't want to be "one of us".

Richards was awonderful player, but he is one of a few that imo has NOT stepped up. And this is not just because of injuryproblems. But at the moment the gap between Zabaleta and Richards is huge to say the least. The former looks a class ahead in every aspect of the game, where at the title-winning season they were much more even.
I like Richards and will accept him being around much easier than a big-money signing from abroad that does not perform to the standards required. Richards is one of us, simple as that. But in the end it's all about performing on the pitch and right now Richards isn't doing that. He seems to try and overdo things, is tactically unaware, can't rad the game and soften looks like a clumpsy bully. I wish people would stop saying his best position is at centreback. It was, when playing with Dunne in a midtable City-side some years ago. Richards was already back than chasing his own mistakes.
I hope he starts taking one step at the time, forget about England and Brasil, and stop believing he is still a top European rightback. Maybe than he'll come good and challenge Zabaleta for a starting place. As it is now, there's not even the slightest competition between the two.

He's behind Zaba and rightly so.

Nobody could have expected Zaba to improve so much. When he first joined us he was the new Sun but has worked hard and is probably the best right back in the country.

Micah needs to get on with his own game if fit he'll get games, lots of games, Pelli isn't keen on him in the centre of defence but in rotation with Zaba he'll still get chances.

Media can twist stuff or words spoken can be taken wrongly but just be quiet in public and get on with your very well paid job and give 100%.

alky313 said:
"Cash in on him"

"Move him out"

Fuck me this isn't football manager. We have 3 matches this week, you think Zabaleta will play 270 minutes?

I dont think anyone means sell him today mate,i reckon the club might wait till a transfer window.......

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.