Micah Richards

moomba said:
Was great last night, but I was wondering if he does need to tone it down to protect himself a bit more.

Would be a shame as theres nothing quite like Micah in full flight.

Was thinking of comparisons last night on the way home. Could only think of Yaya and Jonah Lomu in terms of physically dominating an opponent.

Jonah Lomu's a good comparison, wouldn't like to get in the way of either of them. There were at least 3 occasions last night when Wigan players just bounced off Micah. Beast.

moomba said:
Was great last night, but I was wondering if he does need to tone it down to protect himself a bit more.

Would be a shame as theres nothing quite like Micah in full flight.

Was thinking of comparisons last night on the way home. Could only think of Yaya and Jonah Lomu in terms of physically dominating an opponent.
Jonah Lomu Lol :-)

Micha is a fucking beast and I think his mental capacity has vastly improved from the days of him being a child star and one of the only decent players we had. Now he's at the big club he always wanted, he knows he has to earn the shirt where as in the past a fit Micah played irrespective of attitude, form and fitness.

I love Zabba, but I'd choose Micah in front of him in a heartbeat.

johnmc said:
wythenshaweblue£££ said:
With him being out for a while its gna time him time to get back to his best. But hopefully he will come good and stay fit for the rest of the season. Most of us agree we would love him playing back in city colours as he's a local lad.

Leeds is local?

Or Birmingham even

"@MicahRichards: Gutted david silva is injured..! He's up there with the best for me! Ozil or silva???"

Anyone else think this isnt very professional?

Proelia said:
"@MicahRichards: Gutted david silva is injured..! He's up there with the best for me! Ozil or silva???"

Well that tweet might not be of Richards

waspish said:
Proelia said:

Well that tweet might not be of Richards

2emuzata.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.