Micah..

I feel for Micah, half of bluemoon believe they know better than the last 4 managers.
Pearce
Sven
Hughes
Mancini

They must be seeing the good points rather than the negative......watch another player, they all cock up, I saw Silva misplace 10 passes.

shocking today, was shiting bricks everytime bale ran at him i think the fuss made about him when he first burst onto the scene ruined him, went to his head since he though he didn't need to improve and he's already brilliant, get rid

Brendan110_0 said:
I feel for Micah, half of bluemoon believe they know better than the last 4 managers.
Pearce
Sven
Hughes
Mancini

They must be seeing the good points rather than the negative......watch another player, they all cock up, I saw Silva misplace 10 passes.

I'm not normally one to rip our own players....but Micah has disappointed IMO. If he proves me wrong no one will be more thrilled than me...and obviously at one point I was a huge Micah Richards fan.

Feed-The-Goat said:
I still dont get why Ned was loaned out, and we kept him!

Ned is a better RB and CB than Micah, and i can see it staying like that. Ned maybe injury prone, but id rather have a injury prone good defender, than him, sorry to say it but he aint good enough and doesnt seem to be improving at all. 2 years hes been like this now.

Clearly you can't have watched the Sunderland game - I like Ned too, but he gave up a soft goal today, and didn't offer nearly the attacking help that Micah does.

mcfcliam said:
He's shit.

Makes me shit myself
I think that is a bit harsh IMO, agree he didn't have a good game, he tries too hard and ends up out of position, and lets face it, he was up against a very good Bale, who I would have in our team every day of the week.

To say MIcah is shit just defies belief for me. He had a tough day. But "shit?" I watched West Brom get taken apart today, and remember what that feels like after 30+ years supporting City. Micah didn't have a great day, but "shit?" When did we become so spoiled and so disloyal to our own players? I saw a player really putting a shift in today. Had a hard time against some world class players. But "shit?" Bugger me.

AustinBlue said:
To say MIcah is shit just defies belief for me. He had a tough day. But "shit?" I watched West Brom get taken apart today, and remember what that feels like after 30+ years supporting City. Micah didn't have a great day, but "shit?" When did we become so spoiled and so disloyal to our own players? I saw a player really putting a shift in today. Had a hard time against some world class players. But "shit?" Bugger me.

quick question mate..when was the last time micah had a real good day defensively??

Brendan110_0 said:
Pearce
Sven
Hughes
Mancini

It may be they just haven't found anyone that's that much better yet? Boateng may be the one to fill the roll.

In fairness to Micah, he had some good moments today. Mostly in the second half. Unfortunately for him, when his head is in the clouds smart players like Bale create very clear goal scoring opportunities.

Micah is making it tough on us really. He shows flashes of brilliance, and mystifying periods where his head is in the clouds. And we all wonder why he can't keep his head fully in the game all the time.

As much as I like Micah, Boateng(if he is slotted into RB) is a better player, more importantly a smarter player. Which is what we really need right now.

Mancini is giving Micah a chance here and possibly a few more games, if he doesn't rise up to that chance and that challenge, then it will sadly be time to cut the cord.

larderland said:
AustinBlue said:

quick question mate..when was the last time micah had a real good day defensively??

I thought he was good against Valencia.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.