Michael Brown

Pretty sure he was branded a City Reject last time he played against us at home.

Dickov's a blue. Didn't stop us singing "Fuck off Dickov from Maine Road" when he came back and scored a penalty against us and celebrated his arse off.

Sturridge surprised me when he didn't celebrate the other week. I would have expected him to go beserk.

I'll be applauding him, why not?
I liked him at City, and I think he liked being there too.
Yeah he's a tough player that goes in hard, but so what? I personally think it's good to know that these type of players still exist.

Who cares about Brown.Wont go down as a legend at City like the great Shaun Goater.I thought he was very average at City and Royle did the right thing in selling him.

Might be in the minority, but thought he carried the team at times in down in the old 3rd division.

Hope we don't. I thought our booing of sturridge was pretty silly and we don't want to become arsenal fans, treating every ex-player like Judas.

Brown did a good job back in the day and he left because we were shit at the time. Not unreasonable. what's our beef?

Good player for City who gave his all.

I remember him grabbing Ginger Bastard number 2, Nicky Butt by the throat on the touchline in the FA Cup tie with the "invisible"penalty.

The man played his bollox of when he had our shirt on. He, at the time was one we loved for putting in a shift. Tough cookie, older send slower. David will run rings around him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.