Middle East Conflict

The cunts in charge on the Palestinian side are living the high life in Qatar and have obviously planned this in the knowledge that its not them that are going to face the consequences.

The people of Gaza are about to get a taste of Israeli retribution and it won't be anything like the majority of them have ever experienced.

The majority are used to living in fear of the Israel state and burying loved ones on a daily basis due to their shocking treatment. I'm fairly sure they know a scorched earth assault is coming. They are probably digging the graves as we speak.

The majority are used to living in fear of the Israel state and burying loved ones on a daily basis due to their shocking treatment. I'm fairly sure they know a scorched earth assault is coming. They are probably digging the graves as we speak.
They also know that if they can force Israeli forces into entering Gaza, there will be lots more casualties on both sides

I can't believe we as humans have wars in this day and age. Even our own countries are not squeaky clean either.

There hasn't been a minute in history that's been recorded where mankind hasn't been free from war.

Humans are arseholes, Arsenal fans top the list.

Hammas are cunts
Netanyahu is a ****

both live off this conflict it cements their power

1967 the UN should have
shown balls and set up a contsient system and UN mandate and real non partiton and national status with borders

Last edited:
I can't believe we as humans have wars in this day and age. Even our own countries are not squeaky clean either.

There hasn't been a minute in history that's been recorded where mankind hasn't been free from war.

Humans are arseholes, Arsenal fans top the list.

Look whats happening to the planet and yet people still try to take the piss out of climate activists being 'woke idiots' - says it all really.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.