Middle East Conflict

For me, it's only the privileged elites flying around in private jets, regularly using private yachts, etc., and then making it out that the regular people are the problem. The same regular people usually do their best to contribute on their side with simple things to help the environment within their financial constraints. Meanwhile, a lot of the people in power don't give a shit themselves. It's all words, no action. Of course, anyone purposely not caring and mocking the cause is an idiot, naturally.

I see regular people abusing environmental activisits all the time - who by the way are 'regular people'. The 'regular people' you speak of are just as much to blame as the elites who make up something like 1% of society. It's about time regular people stopped acting helpless and demanded change but they don't. They are just happy to watch Piers Morgan rip into 'vegans' and JSO.

Some of the stories coming out of that festival are horrific. It was a massacre of innocent people. I’m not sure why they thought that was a good idea.

Israel has quite a lot of psytrance parties in the desert - it has quite a big scene there. I have friends who have been to similar parties there before tbh.

A lot of historians now believe that appeasement and the allies ability to rearm during it was absolutely integral to surviving the opening years of WW2.
Lol. Ive heard it all now.

Perhaps if we hadnt appeased in the first place, tyranny might not have taken over most of Europe for five years. That's the alternative view.

Perhaps Ukraine should just take your advice and roll over for Vlad?

260 dead in the rave.
78 children dead in gaza.

This land is absolutely cursed. I feel like my soul has been poisoned.

Lol. Ive heard it all now.

Perhaps if we hadnt appeased in the first place, tyranny might not have taken over most of Europe for five years. That's the alternative view.

Perhaps Ukraine should just take your advice and roll over for Vlad?
It’s not even much of a debate these days, and anti-appeasement as a prevalent feeling came about much later in the 50s and 60s.

I think your understanding of history is stuck in the 1970s, which certainly explains why you think it’s worth sending 10,000+ British soldiers to die in Iran.

Or had you forgotten people die when you invade another country, depose their ruler and then try to make them agree with your views by force?

There are hardliners on both sides. As a previous poster has highlighted Israel once encouraged the rise of Hamas.

You've seen the way that people like MCFC Israel talk about Palestinians and the way Israeli politicians talk about them.

There's no appetite from the Zionists to share their toys either.

Israel hasn't been trying to negotiate with Fatah either have they?
I'm not going to carry this on because you and a couple of others have your agendas, some of the information being used is questionable to say the least and nothing i say will change that,
I have lived experience of the area , at no point have I condoned alot of what Isreal have done with regards to the stolen areas , quite the contrary. However, I do no that they have been under attack since it was formed .
I feel for all the innocent people who will be injured and die , including the Palestinians who are just being used as pawns by the rulers who realy don't give 2 about them either

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.