Middle East Conflict

They shouldn't be doing it as its a War Crime. If they continue for a lengthy period and people die because of it this will be as abhorrent as what Hamas has just done.
It's a war of attrition, specifically a siege. Cutting your enemies supply lines to force them into surrender is a tried and tested military tactic. The UK, US and European nations have done it a number of times to win wars.

As I said earlier, this is now a war.

This is difficult because I feel the pain of the Palestinians after being treated like dogs for decades but I also feel for the Israeli people who have slaughtered by hamas and Islamic jihad . Both sides are committing atrocities on a massive scale and I can’t see an end to this .
I am certain that the vast majority of Israelis and Palestinians are decent human beings who deplore the murderous acts we have seen in this region over the years. It is depressing that sectarian hatred never seems to die out. It even rears its head on this forum.

It's a war of attrition, specifically a siege. Cutting your enemies supply lines to force them into surrender is a tried and tested military tactic. The UK, US and European nations have done it a number of times to win wars.

As I said earlier, this is now a war.

When have these countries stopped Food, Water, Medicines and fuel going into a country with over 2 million civilians which are caged in?

Free Palestine was also graffitied on a bridge very close by. Obviously coincidentally and yet the Met aren’t treating it as a hate crime. Timing was just unfortunate I presume.
the assumption should be it's a hate crime.

Am I? Yet Paul1970's comment wasn't worthy of your attention?

I'm merely pointing out that now going "ooh nasty Isreali's!" 48 hours after the horrific events of the weekend are unlikely to stem their anger or continued bombing in Gaza. They're furious at Hamas and seek their destruction. This is now a war, one they intend to win. It's going to get nasty, collateral damage is going to be discussed more and more.

Just like in Ukraine, it's become a matter of seeing things through to the end and people should not expect things to "die down" after a few talks.
They can’t, it’s understandable they want to, but the damage and suffering would be too much to bear especially for the US

But war is a lot easier than finding a solution,

When have these countries stopped Food, Water, Medicines and fuel going into a country with over 2 million civilians which are caged in?
How many wars over the past 2000 years do you seriously wish me to mention?

Hamas surrenders, the bombings stop. How much do Hamas seriously care about the lives of Palestinians in Gaza? You're acting like this is a new thing in warfare. Not all fights begin and end in pillows.

There's some weird posts on here with people finding ways to get themselves upset. Why not assume that posters see Hamas as barbaric terrorists unless they've said otherwise. It's getting very Scouse on her.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.