Middle East Conflict

same could be said about all the friends of Israel groups that have come out waving Israeli flags after previous massacres in Gaza. I’ve witnessed a former IDF soldier boasting about killing children and laughing about it. There’s scum bag elements on both sides of the debate, but one side seems to get an easy pass from the media in this country. No outcry whatsoever at the friends of Israel celebrating and justifying the murder of innocent civilians. If there is please show me.
Rather than going down the rabbit hole of pointing out that previous “massacres” in Gaza are always as a response to action by Hamas or Islamic Jihad and are targeted at known Hamas targets I’ll leave it there.

Wash all you want, it does not change what is supposedly the 'immutable' word of god that is written, taught, and followed by many. Hamas even use it in their charter !
Most Muslims don't care for the extremist agenda of Hamas. What they want is the Palestinians to have a sovereign and independent state. When that happens, Hamas will have as much support as ISIS, i.e practically none.

possibly? Thats a big judgement to make
Note the text on the banner in the first few seconds of this video.

If they don't support Hamas resistance (obviously because yes of course they don't support terrorists) then who is the Palestinian resistance that they decided to turn out to support on one random Saturday afternoon?

Also note the freedom fighter support banner about halfway through the video, I'll let you decide the possibly....

I’m not thrilled at the idea but I am also of the opinion that Hezbolla would last about ten minutes if they wanted to serious have a go at Israel.
I think previous experience begs to differ, they are a well trained and well armed militia, and there is a grudging respect on the Israeli side for them, a kind of stalemate exists which has worked to prevent any flare ups, the fear is they have a huge arsenal of long range missiles, and seriously the IDF would find it very difficult to fight on 3 fronts because you can guarantee if it kicks of in the north it will kick off in the west bank

Note the text on the banner in the first few seconds of this video.

If they don't support Hamas resistance (obviously because yes of course they don't support terrorists) then who is the Palestinian resistance that they decided to turn out to support on one random Saturday afternoon?

Also note the freedom fighter support banner about halfway through the video, I'll let you decide the possibly....

Just like the pro Israel marches of people laughing and stating they want Palestine wiped off the face of the planet.

Do you think every single person in that Rally at Piccadilly Gardens is a Hamas sympathiser like several posters have suggested.

I think previous experience begs to differ, they are a well trained and well armed militia, and there is a grudging respect on the Israeli side for them, a kind of stalemate exists which has worked to prevent any flare ups, the fear is they have a huge arsenal of long range missiles, and seriously the IDF would find it very difficult to fight on 3 fronts because you can guarantee if it kicks of in the north it will kick off in the west bank

A full on conflict on 3 effective borders would undoubtedly drag the US into the conflict imo.

Just like the pro Israel marches of people laughing and stating they want Palestine wiped off the face of the planet.

Do you think every single person in that Rally at Piccadilly Gardens is a Hamas sympathiser like several posters have suggested.

Yeah and they're just as disgusting and I'm not going to defend them. I condemn both equally.

I've said many times that my view is there needs to be a negotiation and two-state solution.

They obviously didn’t have a problem with the terrorist attack on Saturday or they either wouldn’t have gone on Sunday or made it clear it wasn’t in their name.

Rather than going down the rabbit hole of pointing out that previous “massacres” in Gaza are always as a response to action by Hamas or Islamic Jihad and are targeted at known Hamas targets I’ll leave it there.
Don’t know whether you’re being disingenuous or blinded by your support of Israel but how would describe the murder of the 189 during the great March of return in 2018. Was that a Hamas attack too??? That’s just one example of many unprovoked murders.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.