Middle East Conflict

There’s a lot of pitch rolling going on in the media to help Biden secure unprecedented military funding for Israel. I’m not sure if we know if these attacks were genuine or not yet. In addition, if these attacks did take place was there any Russian involvement?
I thinnk they were genuine. I been following the war (Probably too morbidly) on the site below, and what struck me lately is the amount of stuff suddenly happening in Syria and Iraq, Yemenis getting involved. The whole region seems to have had a reaction to events, especially the hospital explosion.

I thinnk they were genuine. I been following the war (Probably too morbidly) on the site below, and what struck me lately is the amount of stuff suddenly happening in Syria and Iraq, Yemenis getting involved. The whole region seems to have had a reaction to events, especially the hospital explosion.

Thanks GT. it’s crazy times. Especially with responsibility for the hospital attack being inconclusive.

I’ve seen a plane load of Israeli volunteers returning to fight. They look as happy as Larry. Hopefully, they stay safe too but there seems to be a load of people, across the sides, glorifying the conflict on social media. The grim reality of the conflict is likely to be much bleaker.

Thanks GT. it’s crazy times. Especially with responsibility for the hospital attack being inconclusive.

I’ve seen a plane load of Israeli volunteers returning to fight. They look as happy as Larry. Hopefully, they stay safe too but there seems to be a load of people, across the sides, glorifying the conflict on social media. The grim reality of the conflict is likely to be much bleaker.
I saw a load of Israeli recruits dancing and singing whilst rockets are raining down in the background onto Israel... They're all really up for it it would seem.

I've denounced Hamas and called them Animals and terriost on at least 10 post. Now stop talking bollocks.

It is weird though how certain prominent Israeli posters haven't criticised the IDF. You seem to have selectively not called them out
Well - as someone not being biased to either side and mainly reading this thread in catch-up mode (so often 20 pages at a time) - if you genuinely believe that you are anything other than wholly biased - I would suggest that you need to reassess your approach/contributions

To me you come across as one of the main posters determined to ensure the thread is biased in one direction

Just sayin

Well - as someone not being biased to either side and mainly reading this thread in catch-up mode (so often 20 pages at a time) - if you genuinely believe that you are anything other than wholly biased - I would suggest that you need to reassess your approach/contributions

To me you come across as one of the main posters determined to ensure the thread is biased in one direction

Just sayin

Or maybe you’re not as unbiased as you think!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.