Middle East Conflict

Absolutely it does, there's some right uncaring cunts on here, They hate Israel/Hamas more than they fucking care about israeli/hamas people being blown to bits. They dont give a shit about human life except it gives them ammo, and its obvious who they are.
Hamas people being blown to bits? You mean Palestinians?

I saw a load of Israeli recruits dancing and singing whilst rockets are raining down in the background onto Israel... They're all really up for it it would seem.
If or when they enter Gaza that will alter if they dont reach their objectives hastily. I expect ambush after ambush from the maze of tunnels below them. Pop up in one spot to attack and disappear again to appear behind them. IED's and snipers galore and Hamas getting up so close to the Israeli infantry that the IDF air power is of no use. Artillery, tanks and other armoured support will be of little use because they require lots of infantry support in urban areas and manoeuvring in rubble filled streets is a major issue but that's providing that they use armour at all. Fighting in built up areas is heavily on the side of the defender and I expect the IDF casualties to be very high which inevitably leads to a loss of morale if you get bogged down. Then you have to hold the area you've captured and protect it from being infiltrated by hidden tunnels. It's a man power sponge. It's a safe bet to say Hamas has arms and ammo and has been planning their defence for a long time.

So have the talking and press releases this week re protecting civilians and humanitarian aid produced anything concrete or is it more that a bit of lip service is being paid to sound civilised then just go ahead as planned and flatten everything.

If or when they enter Gaza that will alter if they dont reach their objectives hastily. I expect ambush after ambush from the maze of tunnels below them. Pop up in one spot to attack and disappear again to appear behind them. IED's and snipers galore and Hamas getting up so close to the Israeli infantry that the IDF air power is of no use. Artillery, tanks and other armoured support will be of little use because they require lots of infantry support in urban areas and manoeuvring in rubble filled streets is a major issue but that's providing that they use armour at all. Fighting in built up areas is heavily on the side of the defender and I expect the IDF casualties to be very high which inevitably leads to a loss of morale if you get bogged down. Then you have to hold the area you've captured and protect it from being infiltrated by hidden tunnels. It's a man power sponge. It's a safe bet to say Hamas has arms and ammo and has been planning their defence for a long time.
I think that's been the concern all along, it would appear that Hams has been preparing for this, for quite a long time like you say Urban War is very difficult and entails lots of casualties

So have the talking and press releases this week re protecting civilians and humanitarian aid produced anything concrete or is it more that a bit of lip service is being paid to sound civilised then just go ahead as planned and flatten everything.

Well I've just noticed Sunaks new nickname ( Dr Death ) which is all-over the news from the covid inquiry. Seems he's living up to the name on this conflict too with still not asking for a ceasefire. That way all the aid can get safely through.

The UK didn't vote for a ceasefire and to let humanatarian aid in. That in my eyes is stopping One Million children get the supplies they need.

On another note you haven't heeded your own advice when you said you'd never engage with me again in one of your many pm messages. Think on!

I’ve never PM’d you in my life you complete whopper. What a needy weirdo you are.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.