Middle East Conflict

Or maybe you’re not as unbiased as you think!
Well I acknowledge that is always a risk

But, if I ask myself where any bias resides with me - it would not be with Israel and certainly not with the terrorists groups - but with the poor people that are abused from all sides - even those that purport to represent them.

But with regards this thread - I think every one of my very few posts have been exclusively about the attempts by some to dominate the thread and steer it towards their agendas.

Seems to happen a lot on here

Well - as someone not being biased to either side and mainly reading this thread in catch-up mode (so often 20 pages at a time) - if you genuinely believe that you are anything other than wholly biased - I would suggest that you need to reassess your approach/contributions

To me you come across as one of the main posters determined to ensure the thread is biased in one direction

Just sayin

Quick look at your post is all pro Israel. Mine is condemning Hamas as Murderers/Terriost and wanting the IDF to stop slaughtering Palestinians. Another One talking bollocks.

Quick look at your post is all pro Israel. Mine is condemning Hamas as Murderers/Terriost and wanting the IDF to stop slaughtering Palestinians. Another One talking bollocks.
Nope - that is an out and out lie

Every single one - apart from about wine and cider - refers to the attempts of some posters to steer towards their agenda

Perhaps for you anything that is not anti-Israel is pro-Israel

Well I acknowledge that is always a risk

But, if I ask myself where any bias resides with me - it would not be with Israel and certainly not with the terrorists groups - but with the poor people that are abused from all sides - even those that purport to represent them.

But with regards this thread - I think every one of my very few posts have been exclusively about the attempts by some to dominate the thread and steer it towards their agendas.

Seems to happen a lot on here
Absolutely it does, there's some right uncaring cunts on here, They hate Israel/Hamas more than they fucking care about israeli/hamas people being blown to bits. They dont give a shit about human life except it gives them ammo, and its obvious who they are.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.