Middle East Conflict

There’s a lot of pitch rolling going on in the media to help Biden secure unprecedented military funding for Israel. I’m not sure if we know if these attacks were genuine or not yet. In addition, if these attacks did take place was there any Russian involvement?
The attacks seem to be genuine , seems.to come of iran/ Iran proxy

Why are people feeling the need to tear down posters of the Israelis who have been kidnapped and then turn it into a point scoring thing? The existence of posters of people who have been kidnapped by Hamas doesn't suddenly make the civilians killed in Palestine invalidated ffs.

That is disgusting behaviour by her, it really is lowdown that.

Why are people feeling the need to tear down posters of the Israelis who have been kidnapped and then turn it into a point scoring thing? The existence of posters of people who have been kidnapped by Hamas doesn't suddenly make the civilians killed in Palestine invalidated ffs.
Also happened in Manchester last weekend

What an evil witch.

The chant 'Palestine will be free, from the river to the sea' is a bit of a problem. It has different connotations depending which group uses it. AFAIK it originates from the Arab world wishing Israel to no longer exist as a state, back to an Islamic state. I don't believe that means eradication of Jews per se but for the state to no longer be a Jewish state (however there is 100% groups that want them completely gone). But i think a lot of Palestinians have come to the conclusion that it's not a realistic dream for Israel to no longer exist, but just for Palestinians to be free & able to move throughout Israel as free people and not stuck in Gaza or the West Bank. HAMAS had offered a truce back in early 2000s (whether that is credible is debatable) for Israel to move back to the 1967 borders and Israel to be recognised as a state globally. I just don't think that is a possibility now, the best that could come out of it is Israel being a Jewish state but recognition of Palestinians to be Israeli citizens & being allowed the same freedoms anyone can get. Things like BirthRight would need to be changed as well IMO, as well as re-education from both sides.

What an evil witch.
I think this comes from years of dis-information from both sides. Nobody trusts anything anymore, to the point some people believe that Palestinians murder their own civilians and Israel fake missing people. Hate is winning, fuelled by misinformation and propaganda.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.