Middle East Conflict

Two of us in our house and combined we don’t use anywhere near that amount in a day.

I bet you do without knowing it. on average 1 toilet flush is 11 Litres, 1 minute in a shower is 11 Litres.

so 1 5/6 min shower and 3/4 toilet flushes a day and your done.

1 load in an older washing machine is 180 Litres. modern machine may take you down to 90 per wash.

Last edited:
The question everyone needs to ask themselves is this

Israel as a sovereign state has the right to defend itself, no one ever questions that right it's the same as any other country

What rights do the Palestinians have to defend themselves against what is an increasingly brutal occupation, where they are regularly shot dead for protesting?

I get the revulsion of hamas and their fellow travellers, they repulce me but one cannot escape the feeling that we are ignoring and constantly ignoring the suffering of one party in this conflict, and in many cases dehumanising them

I asked much earlier in this thread, what are Palestinians meant to do about the occupation and the brutality, and I did not get one answer, I can only think that some would prefer to turn a blind eye to it

Israel as a sovereign state has the right to defend itself, no one ever questions that right it's the same as any other country

What rights do the Palestinians have to defend themselves against what is an increasingly brutal occupation, where they are regularly shot dead for protesting?

I get the revulsion of hamas and their fellow travellers, they repulce me but one cannot escape the feeling that we are ignoring and constantly ignoring the suffering of one party in this conflict, and in many cases dehumanising them

I asked much earlier in this thread, what are Palestinians meant to do about the occupation and the brutality, and I did not get one answer, I can only think that some would prefer to turn a blind eye to it
They cannot do anything againgst hamas , they will kill them if they even look at them funny , they are trapped in every way

Can you provide examples of this occuring recently?

[/QUOTE]

Great Post. It does seem as weird as it sounds that nobody has an answer to solve the problem, Is there even one that both sides will 100% get behind?

Puts the tories to shame , i asked why we are not doing it earlier in the thread , it was shot down , i think they are not white europeans myself and the tories are cunts and are wanting to dog whistle tory voters on immigration

Puts the tories to shame , i asked why we are not doing it earlier in the thread , it was shot down , i think they are not white europeans myself and the tories are cunts and are wanting to dog whistle tory voters on immigration
And some one replied saying it was due to the terrorist risk of potentially giving asylum to Hamas terrorists. How are you reaching for the race card when 70% of the refugees we accepted into the UK between 2010 and 2021 were from Syria. Also we're looking to resettle 20000 Afghan refugees in the coming years.

It's absolutely absurd to pull the race card.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.