Middle East Conflict

Yes, a major rethink, where funds are not 'misdirected' into radicalisation, terrorism, leaders bank accounts, used to pay wages, bonuses, and pensions to 'martyrs' etc, etc.

Hamas leadership do very nicely out of the conflict with Israel and the ongoing suffering of the people of Gaza thanks very much.

The thing with Stuart Ramsey is he's exactly in that spot of witnessing the shootings of Children as he and other Journalist have been reporting this all week. Do they really have to shoot them dead for launching fuckin stones?
They don't have to, but they do because they can without opprobrium or consequence. You will never hear criticism of them from Western governments for the outright open murder, genocide and ethnic cleansing inflicted on the hapless and helpless Palestinians. Any condemnation of Israel at the UN will be vetoed by any one of the Western permanent members and any resolutions that do get passed will be ignored anyway with the full complicity of the West and without impunity.
Yet when the occasional retaliation comes it is called out as terrorism and used as an excuse for further murder, genocide and ethnic cleansing. It only continues because the Americans in particular and the Western democracies in general continue to give Israel carte blanche over the Palestinian population and condone their atrocities.
It isn't even hidden anymore.

Wasn’t attacking you, just stating that due to its base and funding, I don’t think Al Jazeera is entirely neutral in its reporting that’s all.

No one will probably ever know the real truth behind this incident.

Yes I know but surely if they have put together a hack job it will be found out?

Yes I know but surely if they have put together a hack job it will be found out?

I don’t think anything or anyone will ever be found out re this incident.

War is fast moving and it seems the world has almost moved on from this to the next big news story which for us now seems to be a storm.

Bad news means clicks and clicks mean £

GeoConfirmed making 1 last post on the matter. Showing its work and asking questions that need answering.

I perceive the questions is a rebuttal in response the the research done by SANAD and posted by Al-Jazeera including about Iron Dome, and not the more comprehensive scientific research done by London University, EarShot and other consortium of Human Rights posted by Channel 4.

The SANAD, like GeoConfirmed, is based on geolocation and collection of videos. The ones presented via Channel 4 includes advanced photogrammetry, doppler sonar, geolocation including of location data by at least one if not more or all of GPS, metadata, EXIF Data. These diagnostic data methods were not referred in-depth by both GeoConfirmed and SANAD.

The data diagnostic by the researcher teams posted by Channel 4 is factually comprehensive, and because it is a start so more in the near future if data analytics become predictive and Machine Learning, Deep Learning level. GeoConfirmed is only based on Data Mining. A great effort regardless, but scientists who run photogrammetry digital twinning the vicinity zooming in and zooming out up to granular sand level if they so wish, is of no doubt. As how in homicide, blood splatters and DNA examination trumps blood location.

And doppler sonar is also resourceful. Hence why underwater exploration (including deep sea fishing) trumps snapshot photos of creatures moving from point A to point B. Doppler sonar is accurate up to 10mm accurate. Geolocation coordinates is accurate up to 1 meter (1000mm).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.