Middle East Conflict

Are you referring to the cutting off of food, water and power of recent days or the blockade of Gaza that has been enforced for the last 17 years or so?
Both of which are illegal.

I’m talking specifically about the recent blockade.

Before that, $Billions has gone into Gaza yearly in aid. The fact a majority of that has been siphoned away into the accounts of a few or spent on arms is a question for Hamas.

I actually mentioned this last week on Sky making shit up. Watched the interview and then Burley completely altered what the Ambassador said. Proper cunts trick.

Media like this has to create narratives and they have no issue in twisting words to create one that they can then run with.

Its the lifeblood and revenue that keeps it alive sadly.

They do it with everything, bad news sells.

I’m talking specifically about the recent blockade.

Before that, $Billions has gone into Gaza yearly in aid. The fact a majority of that has been siphoned away into the accounts of a few or spent on arms is a question for Hamas.
Add to the fact that a huge portion of 'civil building supplies' have been syphoned into intricate tunnel systems with the sole intention of killing Jews !

I actually mentioned this last week on Sky making shit up. Watched the interview and then Burley completely altered what the Ambassador said. Proper cunts trick.
Sky (& the rest of the media) making shit up?

As a City fan, have you been asleep for the last 15 years?

Al Jazeera are outstanding, always superb reporting of major events, they were during both Gulf Wars.

I also think Channel 4's coverage is top quality.
I was watching England v Italy when news of the bombing came through so I started checking various news sites for updates on my tablet (with the sound off). Sky, The Guardian and The Telegraph were all just reporting the known facts. Al Jazeera and the BBC were definitely intimating at Israeli blame. I've found the Guardian news reporting to be the most fact based reporting but then you have to avoid their opinion pieces where many ultra biased columnists lurk. That said, the Guardian has printed some pro Israel articles whereas I don't think the Telegraph has printed any pro Palestinian articles.

Days too late and should never have been needed as the blockade was always wrong on Israel’s part.
Yes and as aid is regularly brought in this won’t touch the sides of what’s needed.
Appalling actions by the Israeli government and just perpetuates the cycle of violence and pain suffering by both sides.
In times like this we realise how piss poor politicians have become all across the world. No actual leaders amongst them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.