Milner [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: city make milner bid (SSN)

LOL haha @ the poster who said they would rather spend 30mill on ashley young :|

This is one deal I want to see happen. Can play left, right, center, can shoot, pass, great attitude, very adaptable and he's English.

Make it so Mr Cook.

Pretty please.

bassman said:
Your right Stony.We have the cash but we can't just give in to every club with stupid prices being thrown about.

Agreed, we end up affecting our long-term credibility.

Tommorows daily mail back page headlines buy buy city .city make 25 million bid for david luiz of benfica and have bid for james milner of aston villa as city flex there muscles in the transfer market.

I think he's a good player, but one season hardly makes him worth 20+ million.

stony said:
1.618034 said:
Quality, young, English, attack-minded, versatile, midfielder...

What's not to like?

The money has spoiled some fans. I can't beleive some people would turn their nose up at Milner.

I know mate. It beggars belief really. But we have to remember that bluemoon is not a true cross-section of "Typical City" fans. More than our fair share of muppets, rags and kids on here unfortunately.

He's a right player and I really hope we get him.

Maybe his FM10 (or whatever it is?) stats are poor..?

------------Hart-----------

Boateng - Kompany - Lescott - Luiz

-------------- Nige ----------------
-- Johnson ----------- Di Maria --
------------- Milner ------------

-- -------Tevez - Adebayor

How undwhelming is this! £20m+ for james milner??

Gotta be better value for money than that somewhere else

your all saying milner aint worth £20mill after one good season, yet last year we were all saying ireland must be worth £25mill?? yet he too only had one good season! its the way the market has gone now, and it aint city to blame cus chelsea and the rags have done it for years paying over the top prices, were just lucky our owner wipes his arse with fiftys!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.