Milner [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: city make milner bid (SSN)

lee-mcfc said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:
And yet our 1 season wonder somehow makes him the best player at city with the ability to be world class. YCMIU
iv never said anything about ireland. iv always said he has been shocking this season so yano.
I wasn't directing it at you mate. It was a general comment for certain members of this forum

For FUCKS SAKE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Does it really matter what we pay for a player !!!!!!!!!
Tevez apparently cost £47M (depending on who you believe) but Milner can play in god knows how many different positions and he`s English,something that we may care to remember if we are restricted from playing too many non-English Players in the next 24 months or so.
Don`t piss about City !!!
Get him signed NO matter what it costs !!!!!!!!!!! Its NOT like we`re now dependent on counting the pennies !!
Shows our power of buying young Players and our aim to go bigger and better in the next couple of years.
If it does happen can you imagine that TWUNT from Baconland ??
Fuck me he`ll have a cardiac !!!

oakiecokie said:
For FUCKS SAKE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Does it really matter what we pay for a player !!!!!!!!!
Tevez apparently cost £47M (depending on who you believe) but Milner can play in god knows how many different positions and he`s English,something that we may care to remember if we are restricted from playing too many non-English Players in the next 24 months or so.
Don`t piss about City !!!
Get him signed NO matter what it costs !!!!!!!!!!! Its NOT like we`re now dependent on counting the pennies !!
Shows our power of buying young Players and our aim to go bigger and better in the next couple of years.
If it does happen can you imagine that TWUNT from Baconland ??
Fuck me he`ll have a cardiac !!!

That was the overall package with wages.

Milner has a great engine, scores goals and is versatile. He was good last season but he will get even better in the coming seasons. Most Villa fans seem to think that £20 million would be a steal but then I suppose they would, wouldn't they?

We have quite a few British players who O'Neill would be interested in though and who are not likely to hold down a regular place in Mancini's starting 11 next year. Money plus players could well be on the cards.

Before anyone else says it, JAMES MILNER IS NOT YOUNG, HE IS 24.

That's not really young in footballing terms...

Grand Master Ram Rod said:
This will be a good buy. Building for the future too...
IF Villa accept the bid, I have a feeling we face a big battle for him...

keemcfc said:
Before anyone else says it, JAMES MILNER IS NOT YOUNG, HE IS 24.

That's not really young in footballing terms...
...and his young player of the year award is based on lies!!

i dont mean 2 be funny but after watching the way he was bullied and outclassed by vieira in the game at eastlands im really not overly excited by this signing.
an average footballer with a good workrate and good movement but nothing particularly special.
the way 2 develop is 2 stay a step ahead so now we are in the europa league we should be looking at champions league quality players. milner is a europa league player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.