Milner [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: city make milner bid (SSN)

lee-mcfc said:
Robinho's_thumb said:
I think he's a good player, but one season hardly makes him worth 20+ million.

exxxactly!
And yet our 1 season wonder somehow makes him the best player at city with the ability to be world class. YCMIU

villa paid 12m and hes just made himself young player of the year after a brilliant seasons

so hes worth 15m at the absolute least

then add 5 m for him being young and british

then add 5 m for it being us

25m is fine

Paulmcfc2703 said:
lee-mcfc said:
exxxactly!
And yet our 1 season wonder somehow makes him the best player at city with the ability to be world class. YCMIU

HAHAH this. I also remember the thread about Ireland being one of the best playmakers in world football. lmao.

Paulmcfc2703 said:
lee-mcfc said:
exxxactly!
iv never said anything about ireland. iv always said he has been shocking this season so yano.

AntonDonJuan said:
How undwhelming is this! £20m+ for james milner??

Gotta be better value for money than that somewhere else

not so sure some of you get this buy but the top 4 over the past 5-10 years have done nothing but buy the best talent available in the premiership thus stopping certain teams progressing,looks like we maybe following the same path and makes all the sense in the world to me.

Don't know abou this. He would be a welcome addition, 20 mil seems somewhat reasonable, but definitely not at the 30 being reported elsewhere.

With young players you are buying potential.

Does James Milner have the potential to be the driving force of Englands ageing midfield over the next 10 years? I think so. Clearly, so do City.

Tevez City said:
tyqmvko said:
Really? Young is about as overrated as they come imo.

Look at his assists and then judge him ! he was creating most of Villa chances

It's true that he has a lot of assists (17) but Milner has more (18) and is a versatile player. Why would you rather spend £30m on Young than £20m on Milner?

markbmcfc said:
With young players you are buying potential.

Does James Milner have the potential to be the driving force of Englands ageing midfield over the next 10 years? I think so. Clearly, so do City.

Good shout, maybe worth paying £24 millon for

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.