Milner [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bit bold;

<a class="postlink" href="http://bleacherreport.com/articles/414348-manchester-city-make-another-signing-and-fast-approach-title-favouritism" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://bleacherreport.com/articles/4143 ... avouritism</a>

but food for thought maybe?

I guess this have been posted in the thread?

Mysteryman on Villatalk is someone I have the ultimate respect for and I believe when he speaks he speaks with authority and his ITK’s are something we should listen to

So on VT in regards to Milner he has just posted

Not from the Villa so it’s not cast iron but from the City end at the Belfry today at the Alex Ferguson Golf day are saying it’s 28 mill done deal now with City . We will see but I am not surprised at all

Apologies for saying that #mcfc would confirm 2 signings today. Expected #toure + #boateng to go through. 2 more to follo: #dzeko + #milner

@jasonburt_tele on twitter

ethan23 said:
asherj123 said:
Apologies for saying that #mcfc would confirm 2 signings today. Expected #toure + #boateng to go through. 2 more to follo: #dzeko + #milner

@jasonburt_tele on twitter

whos this kid then?
He is a respected football journalist who i think is usually sure of his stuff when he tweets it.

Why do we need Milner at this point? If we've got Yaya, De Jong, Silva, and Johnson, this just seems excessive.

Only thing I can think of is the homegrown rule. Milner puts some really outstanding crosses in the box, but Boateng marked him out of the game against Germany.

Wouldn't be disappointed, though, since his production is unquestioned.

This guy is like a young steven gerrard but with less speed and imagination as well,just work horse but nothing more,we should be after someone like ashley young and krasic because they bring pace and creativity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.