Milner [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here <a class="postlink" href="http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Manchester-City-transfer-news-City-prepare-final-bid-for-James-Milner-as-Aston-Villa-postpone-contract-talks-with-England-winger-Exclusive-article517851.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Ma ... 17851.html</a>

I like that we arent going to pay the villa valuation of 25-28m. (well according to the paper)

hes not worth 28m.

23m i would say definately yes.

AC1DK1LLA said:
We need get this deal done fast. I would love to see Milner at City, hes a powerhouse and a good role model for the youngstars. With the europa next season we will be playing extra games and someone like Milner would be perfect for us.

WUM?

avoidconfusion said:
AC1DK1LLA said:
We need get this deal done fast. I would love to see Milner at City, hes a powerhouse and a good role model for the youngstars. With the europa next season we will be playing extra games and someone like Milner would be perfect for us.

WUM?

id say he is spot on and somebody we totally lacked last season whether he is a wum or not!

avoidconfusion said:
leewill31 said:
id say he is spot on and somebody we totally lacked last season whether he is a wum or not!

He is nowhere near worth 23m ... let alone 28m... at most he is worth maybe 18m.

evertime i get this when i say milner will be good for the team and yes ive agreed every time about the price may just be over the odds but it seems this is what we have to pay for players like milner that will strengthen us but weaken another premiership team that look like competition to us!

BlueTillDeath said:

EXACTLY. We all know Kompany is a much much better player than Lescott, more versitile and none of the injury problems. He cost what a quarter of the price ?

.[/quote

-- Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:52 am --

EXACTLY. We all know Kompany is a much much better player than Lescott, more versitile and none of the injury problems. He cost what a quarter of the price ?

.[/quote

im sorry lads, but lescotts a better player than kompany, aerialy, technically and mentally. i love komps but i dont feel he's as good as lescott when hes fit. Komps is learning in that CB role and i hope he and joleon play there as a pair next year, but he looked out of his depth againt certain players last year ( as did toure ) like rooney and drogba. whereas lescott has the ability to cope with those players when hes not on the treatment tabe. game of opinions mate but iknow what i look for in a CB and lescott has it

I agree, I was really impressed with Lescott at the latter end of the season, until he got injured anyway. Kompany's a very good player, and he was excellent at times last season, he just lacked concentration at times and that really cost us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.