Milner [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: city make milner bid (SSN)

The Fat el Hombre said:
10.Goater_Legend said:
Nice one Fixer

Yea cheers Fixer

No probs mate but like i said it's not me being itk, i suppose i've been lucky with posters trusting me with info.

Let this be a lesson to the itk police, this proves their are posters on here who do get genuine itk info.

I think it will be accepted! I mean you just dont pick 20mil out of the air! And for people saying hes not worth 20mil villa paid 12mil for him and hes twice the player now!

i imagine evil city will end up paying a lot more than 20 million.

Not a chance your lot will get him for 20M! We paid 12M and he's now a much improved player and a certainty for the final world cup squad.

You paid what 24M for Lescott? Well i think it will be closer to 30M if he did go.

Let's bear in mind that our chairman came out last week and said he s not for sale.

No quotes from either club and the famous yellow bar of bullshit from sky sports means that i'm of the opinion that he's going no where.

Would you not agree that it's a side ways step at best if he was to go?<br /><br />-- Wed May 19, 2010 10:05 pm --<br /><br />Would also like to say that i feel that any talk of offer for any player should of waited until after the world cup. Surely we want our players to have clear heads and focusing on the world cup.

Villan said:
Not a chance your lot will get him for 20M! We paid 12M and he's now a much improved player and a certainty for the final world cup squad.

You paid what 24M for Lescott? Well i think it will be closer to 30M if he did go.

Let's bear in mind that our chairman came out last week and said he s not for sale.

No quotes from either club and the famous yellow bar of bullshit from sky sports means that i'm of the opinion that he's going no where.

Would you not agree that it's a side ways step at best if he was to go?

I think we will have to pay 25 mill and 20 is just our starting bid. The lescott stuff was fcuking stupid but make no mistake that was Mark Hughes who was like a dog with a bone but he's gone so unfair to use that particular transfer!

If you think city aren't in for him because neither club has commented well thats very naieve of you imo, if anything the silence says it all.

Sideways step without patronizing you, no i feel we have a better future than most clubs in the prem.

Villan said:

-- Wed May 19, 2010 10:05 pm --

Would also like to say that i feel that any talk of offer for any player should of waited until after the world cup. Surely we want our players to have clear heads and focusing on the world cup.

Dreamer/spacecaptain

Villan said:

Would also like to say that i feel that any talk of offer for any player should of waited until after the world cup. Surely we want our players to have clear heads and focusing on the world cup.
Yeah let's wait and pay £10m more because he scored in a penatly shoot out.

Surely no quotes would mean it is more likely, i mean MON was quick to jump on the Young rumours a couple of weeks ago.

Villan said:

You must be joking mate. Yes he is a good player but Barcelona only paid £35 million for David Villa, and he's won the world cup!. There is no way that Milner would cost near that!. And all the money on Lescott was because Hughes would just bid and bid and bid for some of them.

Villan said:

no its not a sideways step its a step up, villa seem to think they are a bigger club than us, check your attendances last season compared to ours.
we are going places you are not.
why wait till after the world cup he will be lifted by the knowledge that he will be aiming for the title next season and getting very well paid in the mean time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.