Milner [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: city make milner bid (SSN)

Griff93 said:
Carlos The Jackal said:
You are seriously deluded pal if you think City is a sideways step, with our financial resources there is only one place our club is going and thats forward, whese as you on the other hand cannot expect to progess much furhter without substantial investment.

As for the world cup City come miles above my priorities than England and anyroad we have already stated we would like to do our business before the tournament starts if possible.

And tell your uneducated clown fans when singing we have won fuck all ,we were the first team in England to win a european and a domestic trophy in the same season, add to that two top flight chamionships . 4 FA cups (and 4 more finals) and a couple of league cups and it's not a bad haul.

Fantastic post!!
+1

Carlos The Jackal said:
You are seriously deluded pal if you think City is a sideways step, with our financial resources there is only one place our club is going and thats forward, where as you on the other hand cannot expect to progess much furhter without substantial investment.

As for the world cup City come miles above my priorities than England and anyroad we have already stated we would like to do our business before the tournament starts if possible.

And tell your uneducated clown fans when singing we have won fuck all ,we were the first team in England to win a european and a domestic trophy in the same season, add to that two top flight chamionships . 4 FA cups (and 4 more finals) and a couple of league cups and it's not a bad haul.

Yeah but Villa are massive they get 38k every week(if they are lucky) and are the only big club in the 2nd city. Shocking really.

We should offer them around £22/23m plus Ned I rekon as our second bid, if they reject that move on.

SSN News now say initial £20M bid has been rejected by Villa. Not surprised. This was always only ever an initial bid to state our interest. I'm actually glad at Villas quick response. That means we can get down to the real negotiations.

I reckon £22M would be fair for a very talented youngster who i admire but has only had 1 good season.

Hope we get him :-)

mancityscot said:
Told you, the bid has been rejected

Think our transfer policy should be more rigid on price, make an offer set a deadline then move on, once this becomes the norm clubs will be less likely to drag things on, dont see the point in giving clubs around us inflated transfer fees so they can improve their squads, this is the problem with siging players from the english league

If they've rejected £20m so quickly, that must mean they want way more than £20m.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.