Milner [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: city make milner bid (SSN)

Am I the only one who'd be gutted to see a younger, technically superior Steven Ireland pushed out of the door to make room for Milner?

As good a player Milner is, he wouldn't be the answer to our problems in midfield.

Unless we get the opportunity to sign a genuine central midfield talent who has the technical ability to fill the creative void in our side, while representing a significant leap forward, I'd rather we just placed some faith in Ireland, gave him the freedom he craves, and watched him flourish.

I really fear letting Ireland leave would be a mistake of colossal proportions, and I'm almost certain it would come back to bite us on the arse.

mancity25 said:
If they've rejected £20m so quickly, that must mean they want way more than £20m.

wouldnt pay more than 20 to be honest, im not having there isnt a footballer available who is as good as milner for that price, would also love to know how we decide on targets if it is mancini, marwood or a mixture of both

hilts said:
mancity25 said:
If they've rejected £20m so quickly, that must mean they want way more than £20m.

wouldnt pay more than 20 to be honest, im not having there isnt a footballer available who is as good as milner for that price, would also love to know how we decide on targets if it is mancini, marwood or a mixture of both

agreeed!

hilts said:
mancity25 said:

Its a mixture of both. Milner will be a Marwood target but Milner is also the type of player Mancini is after. We will and should go higher.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.