Milner [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arry is Bent said:
To the Villa fan (Dodds) whom said he wants £50.00 on the nose that Ireland is joining Villa I am willing to treble this and make it £150.00 that he is NOT going to Villa, I know this for a fact, put anything on it. PM me your paypal details if he joins More than happy to transfer you the £150.00 if he doesn't i shall PM you my paypal details and you can transfer me the dosh.

Deal ? Put up or shut up.

Steven Ireland is not joining Aston Villa, trust me, i know that for a fact.

Cant say you're not standing by what you said before, fair play to ya.

Arry is Bent said:
To the Villa fan (Dodds) whom said he wants £50.00 on the nose that Ireland is joining Villa I am willing to treble this and make it £150.00 that he is NOT going to Villa, I know this for a fact, put anything on it. PM me your paypal details if he joins More than happy to transfer you the £150.00 if he doesn't i shall PM you my paypal details and you can transfer me the dosh.

well arry', what the hell is going on then?

Arry is Bent said:

Not getting involved with who what and when, but I heard today he may be 'goin the Lane', would 'Arry is bent' be linked to this?

in fairness, just like he is here, Ireland would be about the 5th, 6th, or 7th best midfielder on Spurs.

As far as I know up until lunchtime Ireland to Villa was not happening, he has no intention of going to a club with no ambition to compete for honours he thinks he is a better player than that. He rejected Villa outright. Spuds have been credited with an interest but that is wide of the mark. Ireland will join a club in the current top 4 or Liverpool or stay and fight for his place. The latter seems much more likely IMO.

Arry is Bent said:

So stevie were are you going? :O)

Arry is Bent said:
As far as I know up until lunchtime Ireland to Villa was not happening, he has no intention of going to a club with no ambition to compete for honours he thinks he is a better player than that. He rejected Villa outright. Spuds have been credited with an interest but that is wide of the mark. Ireland will join a club in the current top 4 or Liverpool or stay and fight for his place. The latter seems much more likely IMO.

Your info is based on a source within villa park, I can guarantee that Ireland has NOT rejected villa outright! The deal is being held up but it is NOT off, Irelands reps have met with villa on a number of occasions but there is still some way to go. Could go either way Ireland has reservations about no manager in charge, this deal was all but done until MON resigned.City are pushing the move on Ireland as Mancini wants Milner for Saturday unlikely anything will happen soon.

This isn't itk bullshit!

Contradicting myself but DONT believe all this ITK bullshit on Forums!

Won't be posting again, make of that what you will.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.