Milner [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
tolmie's hairdoo said:
If Carlsberg did smokescreens, they would probably be the best smokescreens in the world ;)

Welcome James, brilliant signing.
is it done now then tolm???

bluefandk said:
Neil McNab said:
Nice thoughts but none of it based in reality, Ozil is the German version of Ireland only physically weaker, would have failed in a big way IMO. Milner will have more impact than any of our other signings if defensive Mancini plays him enough (already proven to be effective and consistent in the PL). Kolarov will be found out for what he is (which is another Garido).

Pmsl comparing Kolarov to Garrido, one is a worldclass leftback the other a decent squadplayer, some people know fuck all about football.
2 and bit years ago Garido had a higher profile than Kolarov. Kolarov has built a reputation from playing in a very attacking way and taking spectacular free kicks, not by being "a world class left back".
You seem to be sucker for the hype, he'd been quite poor for some time before he joined us, why would you expect his form to pick up over here. Wait and see!

With tolmies comments about smoke screens i think he means the milner saga kept the press attention while we've been quietly persuading a certain top player to join the blue revolution ;)

Neil McNab said:
bluefandk said:
Pmsl comparing Kolarov to Garrido, one is a worldclass leftback the other a decent squadplayer, some people know fuck all about football.
2 and bit years ago Garido had a higher profile than Kolarov. Kolarov has built a reputation from playing in a very attacking way and taking spectacular free kicks, not by being "a world class left back".
You seem to be sucker for the hype, he'd been quite poor for some time before he joined us, why would you expect his form to pick up over here. Wait and see!

Perhaps I am a sucker since I was hoping, that he would at least be allowed to play a full game for City before the abuse started oh well.

Neil McNab said:
bluefandk said:

thats the way to back our new players!
well done.

i tend to agree with bluefandk

although i can see the similarities betweek kolarov and garrido (ie great left foot). Kolarov is a step up. showed that on the weekend by keeping defoe very well under wraps even while limping. any left back is going to struggle against defoes pace.

With tolmies comments about smoke screens i think he means the milner saga kept the press attention while we've been quietly persuading a certain top player to join the blue revolution ;)

I think it is the opposite mate, TH was saying we were going to sign him and other so called ITKs were saying a smokescreen its his way at getting back at them.

Sleeping_Easy said:

Incorrect - it is a jibe at justalittlemoreeffortade who falsely said this

Great signing, Milner. Over priced but just the type of player we need. Someone who never gives up. If things arent going his way he doesn't hide, he just tries harder.

Sad about Ireland going the other way though.

bluefandk said:
Neil McNab said:

Perhaps I am a sucker since I was hoping, that he would at least be allowed to play a full game for City before the abuse started oh well.
I hope he does very well, maybe we can create a platform where his attacking attributes shine through, but I'm not carried away with hype and bull shit transfer fees. Milner & Boateng are by far the best singings we've made IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.