Milner [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kolarov didn't miss a tackle at WHL despite being injured (but it was Lennon that he kept quiet).

Someone I know who does know his football was saying we should sign Kola before we were linked with him.

Oh and this quote was attributed to Jose Mourinho in April: "Kolarov is an extraordinary player. Lazio is not a big team," the Portuguese boss told TMW. "Personally, I would like to be his coach."

Of course Neil knows far more than Bobby and Jose.

if anyone wanted a reason why City have gone for Milner then surely saturday was the answer. despite all the speculation and the almost inevitability of him joining us, he went out fully focused on winning the game for Villa,being 100% proffesional and giving the same effort as he did when he joined them.ok, some people will say thats what he is paid to do, but had it been the other way round, and Ireland had been playing whislt on the verge of going to Villa, would we have had the same effort? no we wouldn't,and thats not to knock Ireland, he has ability,there is no doubting that, but when you put the 2 side by side,Milner wins hands down for me. Milner could be the signing of the season for us if he can carry his form straight into the City shirt, with him and Yaya providing the drive in midfield to control the game for the likes of Tevez,SIlva,Johnson,Adebayor and Balotelli to win the games for us. Hopefully,with the signings we have made this summer, once they get an understanding together, our midfield will not be outfought and outplayed by too many teams

Eastlands Oasis,
couldnt agree with you more ,i have wanted Milner since we were linked with him and i think it will be a cracking signing , now watch our team go things are looking really good.
CTID

James Milner left Bodymoor Heath at 13:00 GMT and has not long arrived at a Manchester hospital ahead of completing a move to Manchester City, whereas Stephen Ireland has arrived at Bodymoor about thirty minutes ago (17:00 GMT)

someone said earlier that saying Kolarov was good was "buying into the hype" and that he'd been bad for a while.

Well there may be people on this forum who buy into the hype but if you think Mancini and his team of professional talent scouts "buy into hype" then you've made an epic bad judgment call.

Kolarov is at the club because he has serious class. And Mancini wouldn't be paying for players if they didn't. He will be amazing, I'm sure of it!

citytill1die84 said:
Sky says Milner deal won't go through till tomoz because his medical won't be complete till at least 9pm does this mean he won't travel with squad to timisoroa (however it's spent)?

Meaning Aston Vill are still eligable to field James Milner against (insert whoever they're playing) in Austria if they wish as he is still registered as their player currently.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.