Milner [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't want to get too giddy until it's on the OS but Milner could be/is the face of City 2010 for me. He'll have the drive and passion to bring us together as a team.

And that's me not getting giddy yet.

quote="Dodds82"]

If you’re willing to hand over £150, then I’d prefer it if you made a donation to a Cancer Research instead.[/quote]
Great gesture mate.
I've had a similar bet with a dirty Rag about whether they take 6 off us this season.
When (not if) I win I'll march him to the nearest charity box.

citytill1die84 said:
Sky says Milner deal won't go through till tomoz because his medical won't be complete till at least 9pm does this mean he won't travel with squad to timisoroa (however it's spent)?

ffs. What time did the medical start?

Even if he were signed this morning i would mot have epected him to play on thursday.

C_T_I_D said:
citytill1die84 said:
Sky says Milner deal won't go through till tomoz because his medical won't be complete till at least 9pm does this mean he won't travel with squad to timisoroa (however it's spent)?

Meaning Aston Vill are still eligable to field James Milner against (insert whoever they're playing) in Austria if they wish as he is still registered as their player currently.
Sky guesswork imo coz we are treating them like fookin mushrooms - left Brum at 1pm - can´t see a med taking till 9pm - prolly done by now

SSN Said that a youth player was waiting for a scan and basically no-one can jump the queue, due to high demand for the scanner a 'bottleneck' has developed and Milner must wait his turn.

The Fixer said:
There is/was a problem with the scanner and so there was a queue back log of people waiting to have their scans.

Some youth team player from another club is holding it up!!!

I would have thought we'd have pre arranged it all?

levets said:
The Fixer said:
There is/was a problem with the scanner and so there was a queue back log of people waiting to have their scans.

Some youth team player from another club is holding it up!!!

I would have thought we'd have pre arranged it all?

RSC went in just before him for a check up at 14.00hrs hence Milner still waiting! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.