Milner [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Milner Will Cost 30 million

think we should just leave now, leaving them with an unhappy player and us with a better player, bloody city ruining football again ey??

The Fixer said:
O'neils been at the crack pipe again i see, never seen a 30 mill player, city will sign Javi Martinez instaed imom, far superior to milner already and 10 mill cheaper.

I hear what you're saying, but I think it's quite possible we may view Milner, because he's English and part of the England set up, as a worthy investment over Martinez. There certainly seems to be a desire amongst the City hierarchy to make sure we're at the front of the queue when the best British talent comes up for sale.

BillyShears said:
The Fixer said:
O'neils been at the crack pipe again i see, never seen a 30 mill player, city will sign Javi Martinez instaed imom, far superior to milner already and 10 mill cheaper.

I hear what you're saying, but I think it's quite possible we may view Milner, because he's English and part of the England set up, as a worthy investment over Martinez. There certainly seems to be a desire amongst the City hierarchy to make sure we're at the front of the queue when the best British talent comes up for sale.

I also hear what you're saying Billy and that's why we bid for him m8, but 30 million for james milner? that's a ridiculous sum of money for a workhorse. I don't see it happening m8 tbh.

He's not worth 30 million - I would look elsewhere - I'm sure they'll be a few gems uncovered in the WC that will be available at less than that. Surely if Ireland can get his head sorted we don't need Milner. Just cos he's in the England team and had a 1 decent season I don't think we should get ripped off by one of our competitors.

I dont for a second think milner is worth 30million but if he has a really good WC Villa will want even more its a bit of a catch 22 for the management if they really want him

i think he is worth a good solid 18m after a very good season, now thats 18m to any team we have to remember it is peanuts to us i think is bobbty wants him then we should just pay the 30m and have done with it, i have this horrible feeling if we dont do it now or get something in place before the world cup he could have a fantastic tournament to finish his season off and then other teams will be keen to pay it.

i think he is one for the future and whilts we have the cash lets use it, didnt bacon face spend arround the same on a young shreck and look at him now

The Fixer said:
BillyShears said:

I also hear what you're saying Billy and that's why we bid for him m8, but 30 million for james milner? that's a ridiculous sum of money for a workhorse. I don't see it happening m8 tbh.

I guess we'll know soon enough. One thing I did think when I read those articles. If Milner's a 30 million pound player, then Fabregas is a 60 million pound player. At least.

Lots to be played out in the transfer market over the coming two months...I'm fascinated.

What a joke. They want Cesc Fabregas money for Milner?

Walk away. Javi Martinez is twice the player that Milner is, and he's 6 inches taller to boot. If we can get Javi, send a polite letter informing Villa we've lost interest altogether and the matter should be considered settled.

BillyShears said:
The Fixer said:

I guess we'll know soon enough. One thing I did think when I read those articles. If Milner's a 30 million pound player, then Fabregas is a 60 million pound player. At least.

Lots to be played out in the transfer market over the coming two months...I'm fascinated.

Part of the problem with the Milner fee is that Villa paid 12mil for him so they expect a reasonable return on their investment.

I think our original offer, if it's to be believed, of 20mil plus add-ons up to 25mil is the fair price, I wouldn't go anywhere near 30mil otherwise we have been bumfucked.

Diego1983 said:
i think he is worth a good solid 18m after a very good season, now thats 18m to any team we have to remember it is peanuts to us i think is bobbty wants him then we should just pay the 30m and have done with it, i have this horrible feeling if we dont do it now or get something in place before the world cup he could have a fantastic tournament to finish his season off and then other teams will be keen to pay it.

i think he is one for the future and whilts we have the cash lets use it, didnt bacon face spend arround the same on a young shreck and look at him now

I don't see how ppl think he's going to have some tremendous world cup, we've seen this season, he's been scooled off the big boys, fabregas, lampard, viera etc he gets dominated off the best players imo. The world cup brings the best of the best and kaka et'al will fcuking cream him imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.