Milner [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Milner Will Cost 30 million

avoidconfusion said:
S.E.H said:
I'd rather have Milner than that bag of shit Ireland, but he isn't worth 30m, so IMO we should walk away and go for Martinez.

Player of the season last year... bag of shit this year... City fans... as fickle as they come.

:)

Lmao, take your head out of your arse, 1 good season out of 5. As for POTY, WOW, Dunne got that 4 times but he was shit too, it was easy having his arse carried by Distin for all that time and taking the credit. Ireland was average at best from 05/06 till 07/08 and in the season just gone he made Dabo's time at the club look legendary.

taking the piss them. really angry me.

Lets put our next bid at 19mil. The more they try to squeeze money from us, the more millions we knock off of our initial 20mil bid.

If they do it again, its either 18mil or zilch. Ultimatum.

If we pay £30m for James Milner our negotiators want fuckin shooting. Milner is worth £18m plus the city tax so about £22m tops, anything more and we will be getting our pants pulled down and duely shafted by O'Neill's warty little leprechaun dick

He isn't worth the £20m we have apparently offered let alone £30m! I don't see how Milner improves our squad with what we already have. It's not like he is Gerrard or Fabregas.

milner is a good player i want him at city, but ffs £30mil its getting stupid now. £20mil should be the limit take it or leave it.

Simply not worth that amount of money

Move on from this one please city

I've got a feeling that we're not going to walk away from this one with using players as leverage.
I'm not saying it's good value but i know that he's high on our wishlist.....

£30m is way too much however I do feel in order to buy a top quality English player, which no doubt Milner will become then you are going to be paying a slight premium, which will be higher for us with the 'city' premium.

I would offer £20m plus ned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.