Milner [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Milner Will Cost 30 million

To be fair, the first offer was taking the piss. £30m is stupid and we'll be mocked (and rightly so) by everyone for paying it.

We'll have a £60m midfield which in reality isn't any better than Villa's two years ago.

30 million for James Milner is a joke , he obviously is a quality player but honestly he should be sold for 15-20 mil . I'd take him in a heartbeat but not for that money , please move on from this Bobby manc

Taylor said:
£30m is way too much however I do feel in order to buy a top quality English player, which no doubt Milner will become then you are going to be paying a slight premium, which will be higher for us with the 'city' premium.

I would offer £20m plus ned

Nail on head springs to mind.........

They want 30 million doesn't mean they'll get it. I'd go after somebody else, we'd just be handing our rivals three brand new signings on a plate.

Don't pay it. Not worth it and gives Villa too much to use against us and reinvest in the squad.

shaiomarali said:
taking the piss them. really angry me.

Lets put our next bid at 19mil. The more they try to squeeze money from us, the more millions we knock off of our initial 20mil bid.

If they do it again, its either 18mil or zilch. Ultimatum.

deal or no deal like it, lets see how the greedy bastards react to that just like on the programe snatch the rug from under their feet

dadnlad said:
shaiomarali said:
taking the piss them. really angry me.

Lets put our next bid at 19mil. The more they try to squeeze money from us, the more millions we knock off of our initial 20mil bid.

If they do it again, its either 18mil or zilch. Ultimatum.

deal or no deal like it, lets see how the greedy bastards react to that just like on the programe snatch the rug from under their feet

sounds good, we could put all our bid options into boxes and let them choose.

they can stick it

would only pay 30 million for gourcuff and he is goin arsenal.

If david villa cost 34 million then milner isnt a mere 4 mill under him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.