Milner [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Milner Will Cost 30 million

bassman said:
Would tend to agree, i have a feeling we'll stump up the full amount though!.Only because we can!!.
must admit it hink we`re gonna get bumped on this.can see us offering 25million and nedum which would be a shit deal!!!

Correct mate, can,t see us walking away after one offer. Not a good deal with Ned involved i agree.

How on earth Tevez , Robben were sold for 25 mil only and Villa want 30 for Milner !!!

Exactly.Move on i say, but i can see a bigger offer after the farce cup.I just hope we don't give in to their daft asking price.

I would be pleased in the buy but only at the right price.

I hope that we start pushing for this one and at least get an agreement off Milner that he will sign, that way he can concentrate on the world cup then deal with his move after we finish.

Tevez City said:
How on earth Tevez , Robben were sold for 25 mil only and Villa want 30 for Milner !!!

The 'young and English' premium is astonishing.

That said, the real reason that such a high price has been put on his head is that Villa don't want to sell.

In my opinion this is a perfect opportunity to show the world that we won't be held to ransom any more. By walking away from their offer we let people know we're not just going to throw money away and we can, in my opinion, pursue better targets.

Taylor said:
I hope that we start pushing for this one and at least get an agreement off Milner that he will sign, that way he can concentrate on the world cup then deal with his move after we finish.

Nothing will happen now anyway till after the WC.
Mr C. stated this before England even flew out that no player would be involved in any transfers,until after the WC ends.
You can`t stop media speculation.

I am sure that Hleb can improve our side more than Milner and he is much cheaper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.